Frame level – Mighty Eagle boot camp

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Frame level – Mighty Eagle boot camp

• Hi all,

Mighty Eagle shop is just 14 little steps away so we will be granted coins which we were battling for last two months.

Currently I have over 1600 points and Emerald I frame which translates to 1500 coins.

1) Do you know how many points are necessary to earn Emerald II frame? (pictures attached) Maybe you have earned it lately and you would like to share how many points you have :)

2) How many coins are for getting Emerald II frame?

Why do I ask you may think. Samurai hats most probably will cost 1750-2000 coin each. So I am estimating if I will be able to get coins for at least one.

Emerald I

Emerald II

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • Piggsy
    @piggsy

Hi @ccanis

I’ve already earned 1850 points and just like you I have first emerald frame too. Don’t know how many points I need to next rank but my progres bar is filled a little bit more than half, so I think both of us will get Emerald II until end of the season. Daily I’m able to win from 20 – 50 points (depends on level design) so it’s doable.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello

I think that Samurai hat’s will cost 1000 coins max otherwise very few people gets full set. Emerald II was around 2200 points if I remember correctly. ..

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I’m thinking 2k or 2.5k for samurai hat. This is what I have so far:

Vanilla – 0 Points, 0 Coins
    Bronze – 30 Points, 100 Coins
    Silver – X Points, 250 Coins
    Gold 1 – 270 Points, 500 Coins
    Gold 2 – 500 Points, 750 Coins
    Azure 1 – X Points, 1000 Coins
    Azure 2 – X Points, 1250 Coins
    Emerald 1 – 1600 Points, 1500 Coins
    Emerald 2 – 2100 Points, 1750 Coins
    Amethyst 1 – X Points, 2000 Coins
    Amethyst 2 – 3400 Points, 2500 Coins
    Diamond 1 – 4200 Points, 3000 Coins
    Diamond 2 – X Points, 4000 Coins
    Legendary – X Points, 5000 Coins

Points are just estimates, would love if @Hank could chime in with some official info on points required though.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The coins are, like the points you get each day, not linked to your frame, but to the overall score and your personal ranking. That also means, that you cannot assume getting 5.000 coins, just because you get the legendary frame. If there are others who increase their overall score in the last days more than you, it’s possible they kick you down a spot and you end up with a few coins less.
    I am currently ranked in the 50s in the overall season. I will earn 7.000 coins. If I manage to rise a few spots and end up at rank 50, I would get 8.000 coins.

On my iPad I don’t see any overall ranking for myself, but the score I collected so far will give me anything around 1.500 coins (and I have an Amethyst I frame).

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Each frame will convert to a certain amount of coins. If in top 100 you get a rank bonus. That gets a little screwy as unsure if you still get coins from turning in frame.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

How do you know that the frame turns to coins?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Rovio has informed us through the in game support articles and i think in info in Bootcamp. Every season we start vanilla.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Huh, you‘re right. So I get some coins for my frame and those bonus points for the top 100 spot? That would be quite convenient…

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Yep . Not sure how it adds though. Like if that 7000 is on top of or overrides frame. Could be just 7000 or 5000 plus 7000 and just showing rewards weird. I think probably just goes with different value for top 100 regardless of frame

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Ok, so tell me one more thing. Do I have to exchange that earned coins at the shop during first bootcamp or I can keep it and spend it in next season with another earn coins?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I can’t say for sure on that, but I would think they would carry over season to season so you can save up coins for the big prizes.

Tacticalflapper
    @tacticalflapper

What happens, if the progress bar for my frame is not full yet at the end of the season? Will I get coins for the not fully finished frame or will I only get coins for the previous frame? My guess is probably as good as yours.

ccanis
    @ccanis

this is from Rovio site:

“At the end of the season, you will receive Mighty Eagle Coins; the amount you receive depends on the level of the frame you had. These Mighty Eagle Coins can be used at the Mighty Eagle Shop where you can buy a lot of cool stuff. The shop is only available at the start of a new season, and if you have spare coins, they will be saved for the next time the shop appears.”

So,

1) certain frame -> certain ammount of coins

I have seen somewhere (now I can’t remember where) that the frame will be exchanged for coins -> so fancy frame or coins, you choose

2) @piggsy the coins will go another boot camp (when? who knows :)

3) @jo-ha points -> coins you see on top100 scoreboard most probably will be final ammount, not bonus as @ryan-kochie suggests (the bonus is already the difference between places)

I am keeping the pace for next frame, getting close to 1900 points.

Photokool
    @photokool

Anyone know the number of points needed for the Diamond 2 frame? Not sure I’ll be able to get enough in six days to make that happen.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

legedary seem to be 6600

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@ryan-kochie

Diamond 1 would require 4300, as I am above 4200, yet still short of a few points

Dinmond 2 could be 5300

Legendary is 6600 (I had paid attention to this number before, when there were only 8 players with this frame)

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Thank you very much Yue :D I’ll add it into my list.

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

A question regarding frames in Mighty Eagle Boot Camp: Do we get to retain the frame after the season?

Or do we trade them for buying stuffs from boot camp shop and become frameless?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@deeps1987: I think nobody can say for sure now, we will be able to say on thursday this week. From the german translation in the info-window of the boot camp it implies, that you CAN trade in the frame. So it doesn’t necessarily mean you have to, however I think, you do have to trade it in and then you will be “frameless” until you play for the next season.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

So, the frame is gone, the Samurai hats are even more expensive than we thought (red’s is 1.000 coins, the others are 5.000 coins). In my opinion that’s even worse than the 25.000 pearls hat – but to be fair, they are better…
    You cannot buy any frames, we will only get frames by playing the boot camp.

@nas76

Given that the top ranked players could only have 15000 coins then Rovio will know that anyone with more than 3 Samurai hats will be cheaters and hopefully those accounts deleted.

For my 1500 coins I got Red’s hat and some pearls.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m curious, whether we will see some full samurai hat sets after the stone age hats event is over – if so, kudos to those who figured out how to cheat the camp, but shame on Rovio for not immidiately ban them ;-).

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Does anyone know if its possible to divide Rainbow feathers? For 1000 coins I’ll get 50000 feathers and I’d like to divide them between different birds.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

You can’t, only by buying the smaller allotments.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Amethyst I is probably 2700, but I’m not sure yet.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Frame level – Mighty Eagle boot camp

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.