For the Pirate King again

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum For the Pirate King again

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Tactically, Sea Dog on Spies, Spies attack, then Wizard Chili for lv.5; lv.3 doesn’t matter.

Spies can set up heals and Sea Dog auto-heals, but if you’re high enough level, you should be able to kill everything before healing matters.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Why is anyone playing anything but the easiest level? It was proven long ago that the best strategy was to play the easiest level, and take whatever the spin gave you. The potions keep you going, and you get enough battle medals.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@kenhsieh The bug kicks in when you stun a pig with the “Dirty Tricks” passive ability.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I do 5 or 7 stamina battles when I’m pressed for time.

P.S. The 3 stamina battles are only the best if you use the energy drinks that you get from the wheel spins.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I really don’t care about this event anymore…Epic is too resource-consuming and annoying for this event to be enjoyable.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

The 5s take less time and sometimes there are no 3s.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 Why play at all? Once you are 45/10 you don’t need mastery or snoutlings. The 3 stamina battles are best for earning stamina potions, but you don’t need those either. The 7 stamina battles are best for earning points assuming you 3 star it every time. I only want to play the 7 because they are tougher, but they still aren’t much of a challenge.

The 3 stamina battles were never proven to be the best strategy for anything except gaining the materials you needed to acquire the Stone Guardian for free, but that was a one time event.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

@kenhsieh actually the “Bug” is around for all levels featuring Smutje, Captain, and any other pirate pig with a Counter ability.

PJng
    @pjng

@flying-falcon, but it too often on this event.

nothing counter ability is on, suddenly it counter me, and it’s health bar will flash, caused me will loose many turn.

Screenshot_2015-06-19-23-04-42.png

Not sure it is normal or not, when I active counter ability, pig will ‘meet’ with middle bird.

Screenshot_2015-06-20-13-38-39.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I hardly play the event battles, and if I do, I’m hoping to get the stamina drinks. I keep hoping they will have another event like the Stone Guardian, in which case I will want the stamina drinks. I have quite a few now, anyway. : )

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@everyone The counter bug is activated when stun activates on any enemys that are immune to it by the passive ability “Dirty Tricks.” I suggest not going into battle against pirate pigs (or any pigs with “Dirty Tricks”) with stun weapons until this is fixed.

epicMarksmen
    @kenhsieh

But the pirates always counterattack when they’re hit by Bard. And Bard has only 15% chance to stun. It’s impossible for her to stun every turn.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Well on my way to winning again this time, 10k+ point lead. Same with moving on to the Stone league after winning with a 12.5k+ lead.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Didnt get the achievement again. Bugged for me I guess.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@tigerussell
    Same here: no achievement.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mvnla2 You didn’t need to use any stamina potions to earn all the materials needed to get the Stone Guardian. I only used 2-5 stamina potions for the entire event, but I didn’t need to use any stamina because I earned the Stone Guardian 2 days before the event ended. I have over 1000 stamina potions because you generally don’t need to use them for any events. Using essence for a good wheel spin on a 7 stamina battle might be better for scoring points.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@killerkea I don’t see a problem with playing to gain stamina potions. I have a heap more than you but I will still play the easy battles when I log in to gain some more. They are essentially free. But I am certainly not logging in frequently these days.

The only use I have found for the stamina drinks is if I want to experiment with the team that I use for the hard battles. This was more so with the Drones and Tinkers event and with the event to gain the Stone Guardian.

How are you going with your item duplication problem? You must have more FE now from recycling set items than you ever had in the past. And now you must have little use for that FE.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Finished 3rd, and spun up ALL + Bomb + Red, getting my first bird to 10 with Chuck’s Wizard.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kerravon I’m not playing as much because there isn’t much to do except the arena. I even forgot to collect LC from the killing the Golden pig a couple times which was a little upsetting because I was only a day or two from rainbow riot. I have 24 of the 30 set items at level 45 and don’t really need the other 6 since I have those 6 at level 41.

The duplication problem is part of the reason I’m not as interested in playing. The inventory is extremely slow when you have too many items. I literally have to wait a few minutes when I want to eqiup different items.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Seems like you could clear some of the inventory trash… At least, trash all the non-set items.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum For the Pirate King again

Viewing 20 replies - 26 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.