Foolish to buy 22 treasure chests?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Foolish to buy 22 treasure chests?

• So I have been collecting gems for a while now and am almost at 1600. Would I be foolish to spend the gems on the 22 treasure chests? I am concerned that I will end up getting a bunch of useless spells instead of feathers. I saved up to buy the chests, but am now thinking that spending them 60 at a time to win either the daily challenge, or to extend an arena winning streak would be a much better use of them.

Has anyone used the gems for the 22 chests? If so, was it worth it?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I only use my gems to buy arena tickets now. I guess you need to figure out what is important to you, do you prefer to have heaps of arena tickets available so you could potentially finish 1st, or do you prefer to have spells (that they give away on the daily challenge).

That is what you need to figure out for your game (imo).

kedik22
    @kedik22

@swanamaker

Hi.
    Do NOT spend those gems like like that, it is a waste!
    Regards.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@swanamaker My feeling is it’s best to be in control of how you spend gems. As you say, you have no idea what you could get from the chests – it may be mostly blizzards!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Don’t waste gems on 22 chests. If you need feathers it is better to spend them in Arena for extra cards and tickets.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

It depends, if you’re in some lower league (for example silver) it’s ok and helps level up your birds. I did it once in gold league and got quite good amount of feathers. But if you’re in higher league and your birds are diamond or higher there’s no point anymore.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

Thanks. I decided not to spend them on the chests, but rather use them for the arena or the daily challenge as needed. I have about 75 arena tickets and about 1800 gems now, so I should be in pretty good shape to win the arena as long as I can find the time to play enough.

HaoleDave
    @haoledave

Pretty much what I do. If I need to use them on the daily challenge, like today’s, or if I need to use them for the Arena in Rounds 5-7.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

If you want to make a charity donation to Rovio then buy the 22 chests. I hear they are broke so all donations will be gratefully received. But just expect blizzards and ducks.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Foolish to buy 22 treasure chests?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.