Fondling Lance

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Fondling Lance

• I am making a complete Epic item registry and when I’m done I will make a proper thread here.

Till then, I need some help from anyone who’s willing and able. Does anyone have a weapon of Red named Fondling Lance? It is supposed to be obtained from the Golden Pig Machine but I don’t have it. The wikia mentions it but I don’t know if the name is correct or not. Regardless, if anyone does have this item, can you post a picture of it? I need to include that in my registry and I will give you credit.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer Looking through the data files I cannot find an item called “Fondling Lance.” Unless Rovio changed the name recently, the item does not exist.

I have been able to make a list of all item names (each has two names; one for the craftable version, one for the GPM version). If you need it I could provide it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub. YES! Thank You! Whatever kind of list will be helpful! Please provide a link.

Btw, are you able to go through the data files again? I thought you said that the format was changed recently and you could not do it anymore.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer The list I’m using is from an older version of the game. I would assume it’s still accurate.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub No matter, anything will work. Please provide the link for the list. Thank You. Btw, do you maintain an item collection in Epic as well?

RizDub
    @rizdub

@datguygamer I don’t have a link available right now, but I’ll compile everything I know into a Dropbox download link, which should be up by Monday. I’ll include what I know about the Banner items as well.

And I don’t maintain a comprehensive Epic item collection. I only keep one item per passive ability, plus my strongest copy of each set item.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Thanks a lot, man. I will wait till you post a link for that item list on Dropbox then. Thanks for the effort, appreciate it.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Thank You very much sir. I appreciate it to the fullest of my gratitude.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Fondling Lance

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.