Fog not vanashing for LVL upgrade

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Fog not vanashing for LVL upgrade

• Hi Folks.

After achiving 2 or 3 characters with a mission goal I have still the fog over some parts of the playfield. I am at level 198 and all characters are active. Is there a possibility to skip the fog to play the rest of the game or do I have to start over again…

Thanks.

Martin

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@webflyer That’s all the clouds you can clear for now. More of the island will be revealed in future updates, but for now focus on upgrading characters.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

I’m at level 328 Battle Station – and still the fog doesn’t clear. At what level does the rest of the fog clear?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@acecarnage As I said many times before, that’s all the clouds you can clear for now. The rest will be revealed in future updates.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

Wow, I just joined and get attitude to my very first question!
    What is the point of the game then?
    It just keeps repeating the same thing.
    Levels are never finished, goals are never achieved, it just goes nowhere.
    What is the ultimate goal then?
    Will I ever be able to say I made it to the end?
    I look forward to a more civilised response.
    Regards,
    The Carnage

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@acecarnage Right now everyone’s goal is to reach the max rank which is currently 435. You can play the levels to accumulate coins for upgrades and pigs for fast-forwarding missions.

The Carnage
    @acecarnage

OK thanks.
    I am at Level 330 Battle Station and should be Level 331 in the next few hours.
    I just received an update and the graphics look more clear and 3D.
    I must say I am reluctant to give any more money to Rovio after I had my Silo Storage stolen from me.
    I paid for many gems and spent them upgrading my Silo Storage – and then Rovio stole it all from me.
    Do I get any money or gems back for what was stolen from me after I spent money buying gems to upgrade?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@acecarnage Rovio never stole anything from anyone. The reduction of the Silo’s storage was made so that people would spend more time actually playing the game instead of farming the missions and Prof. Pig’s lab for materials. Trust me, it was a step in the right direction.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Please red feel free to explain how when I had 25 Super Rarium in my silo (enough to do 1 level 15 upgrade and still have 10 left over) and Rovio without any notice reduces it to 5 (enough to do 1 level 15 upgrade with ZERO left over) that they did not steel from me?? I USED to be able to use a combo of 1 AC + 1 BP + 1 SR and refill my SR (that combo had 2 spots of 3 SR so had better odds of getting SR), now after an upgrade I have none left to use that combo!! Tell me how is that better for me? I know there are other combos that yield SR but the odds are worse at landing on SR so they potentially require more respins (using more gems). Tell me how Rovio didn’t take from the players and give NOTHING back. Please don’t try and defend the indefenseable!! I’m out this place.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Fog not vanashing for LVL upgrade

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.