Flabbergasted

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Flabbergasted

• Hey guys,

so I’m a fairly new player and have some concerns I’d like assistance addressing. First off, I started this game off strong last week and really kicked it. It seemed like a lot of fun. Now I am level 45 with 10-12 mastery on my main classes. I have been grinding at SRC rigorously and every 3-5 levels I try to fight one of the wizard’s defending WizPig. I am currently stuck on the last pig and am getting worn out with grinding.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting leveled up/getting mastery/snoutlings at a pretty decent pace? I didn’t find mouth pool to be of any help because even if I borrow a power level 600+ bird, I can’t phase the Spirit Caller. From my understanding, most of the castles have been nerfed now and that’s that. I just feel like this really sucks haha. Snoutling rates were understandable sub lvl 20, but now are just plain ridiculous.

Too bad too, considering I WAS** going to buy some LC for some cool classes. Pooh. Anyway, I just wanna get past WizPig and take on the CC. Rock on.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Your player level is already decent, but your Mastery level is really low (the current max is 70). Unfortunately, there isn’t really any good way to grind nowadays. But your best bet to gain Mastery is King Pig Castle; other levels that will also work well are Eastern Sea-6, and Moorlands-2. Also, definitely make sure to use Mighty Eagle’s Dojo to gain mastery a LOT faster (but do not buy the Lucky Coin offers), and take part in events (if you can manage to beat the pigs there, that is – as I said, your Mastery level is quite low).

In previous versions, SRC and DPC used to be really good places for Snoutlings. But that has since been “fixed”. Now, the best source is definitely Mouth Pool, but if you can’t manage to defeat the Spirit Caller then that’s quite the issue. Starting from M25-M30, I think you will be able to defeat them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Flabbergasted

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.