Finn Ice photo book?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Finn Ice photo book?

• I’m trying to find out more info on the stickers in the book in Finn Ice. I added my second photo today of ice fishing by pressing the forward arrow for the next episode. Have I missed some? Do some people have more than 2 large photos on the right. I have three small stickers on the left page. Is there a discussion somewhere that I’m not finding by searching?
    Thanks for any help!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cconley777 — I’ve finished all of On Finn Ice, but still have one star and one eagle feather to go. I have all 20 pics on left page. On right page, I have top 2 and bottom right, so still missing 3. If you tap the pics on left page, it brings up Professor Pig’s tidbit for the level associated with the pic. Not sure why there are only 20. Tapping pics on right does nothing.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Does anyone have the three missing photos on right page?
    This is a list of all the photos I have and where they are:

Left Page are the Prof Pig tidbits; you can see them if you complete the level (I think).

FI-14	FI-8	FI-17	FI-21
    FI-15	FI-18 	FI-24 	FI-9
    FI-23 	FI-16 	FI-7 	FI-20
    FI-22	FI-12 	FI-19 	FI-5
    FI-11 	FI-10	FI-6 	FI-25

[Edit 12/21/14]: Pics on right page are obtained by pressing next level button (double arrow) after completing level.

FI-1 	FI-1 (one for entering and one for leaving)
    FI-7	FI-14
    FI-21	FI-25

Info on pics on right from @CConley777 @olga-gorokhova-18

Levels 2, 3, 4, 13, 20 do not have an associated photo as far as I can tell.

spoonmon
    @spoonmon

I have all feathers and stars and I am still missing 1 photo from the right page. I am missing the top right picture…hmmmm!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@spoonmon — You have all on the right page, except the top right? Strange. I have the right top but the second row or the bottom left. What are those 3?

spoonmon
    @spoonmon

@MVNLA2 the top left is the Helsinki sign, top right ?, middle left Terrance and Finn ice fishing, middle right Terrance and Finn sledding, bottom left Terrance and Finn in a sauna, bottom right Terrance and Finn watching Northern Lights

That is all I have so far.

cconley777
    @cconley777

Can anyone describe where they found the other pics? I still have the same two as my first post. One for first starting the game (first row left(sign)) and the ice fishing below it with it’s location as described in my first post on a Day 7. I’ll add to this post as I find more…
    Photo 3 today on Day 14 — skiing — center row, right side. Gained by pressing ‘next’ episode arrow on results screen again.

Olga Gorokhova
    @olga-gorokhova-18

Photo – center row, left side. After game 7 Gained by pressing ‘next’ episode arrow on results screen again.

Olga Gorokhova
    @olga-gorokhova-18

After game 21 and game 25

spoonmon
    @spoonmon

@MVNLA2 what is the pic on the top right, right side? I still don’t have it!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@spoonmon — The right pic on top row is of Terrance on Finn’s doorstep.
    [Edit]: the pics on the right page all seem to be obtained by pressing the continue to next arrow after you have completed the level. So I would guess the top right is obtained on a level from 2 through 6. Good Luck!
    I now have all of them.

spoonmon
    @spoonmon

@MVNLA2 thanks! I’ll keep trying!

cconley777
    @cconley777

The top right photo is from leaving day 1. (Top left is opening Day 1)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cconley777 — Thanks for the info. I added it to the list in my post above. You are welcome to copy it into the main post if you want, as long as you give attribution to me. The tables are formatted as “code” ( see list of HTML tags above edit box.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thank you @mvnla2, I was missing 1 or 2 on the left on Android phone & 1 on the right on both phone & iPad (of course all different) & with your list I’m now current with just 3 days left to open. Merry Christmas ! ! !

Kathy
    @kathy

@justpast40 I am new to this book thing? i never knew it existed? how do i fill in all those question marks,I have 13 filled in no idea how i got them, I’ve started watching the Professor Pigs Tidbits , thought that would help, but it doesn’t seem to be making a difference? are there certain ones?

i see above someone had posted a bunch of numbers b but I’m lost?

justpast40
    @justpast40

@kathy, I wish I remembered how I did it, but it’s too long ago. I’ll be 59 in December & CRS hits hard with things like this. Other than the fact those numbers represent the levels, I’m clueless as to how I got the book filled.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @justpast40 , I completely understand CRS lol.. trust me!

Anyway I’ve just been clicking on all those Professor Pigs Tidbits things and hitting’Learn More, and I’ve filled in quite a few , we’ll see if i get them all 😕

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@kathy when I saw some question marks in my photo book, I played all levels again and clicked the “next” button after finishing each level. Then, it was done.

Kathy
    @kathy

Oooh Thanks @suikyo!! I’ll start hitting the next button each time! i never do that ,, good to know 🐣

I appreciate the help..

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Finn Ice photo book?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.