finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • Saphira
    @kgeisler

You know, they did that once before for awhile. I can’t remember how long the 40 feathers per chest lasted, but I think it was 2 or 3 months. Then it went back to normal. I wouldn’t bother with those levels at all until they increase the feathers.

Corvus Rex
    @mbittenbender

You sound like an angry spoiled tweener.  Why play the game if you think its so rigged to “force” you spend money on it?  No one is forcing you spend money on the game.  That’s on you.   I’ve never spent a dime on it let alone thousands.  Sounds like you don’t have your priorities straight.

Here’s some unsolicited advice:  get some outside interests.  No one should spend $2000 on beating an app.  You’re exactly the sucker that the developers are targeting.

BirdPower
    @birdpower

Yeah, it’s definitely rigged. Just look at the arena match ups and the nearly impossible daily challenges. Now, they want all the feathers that I spend hard time earning to go to some pink bird named Stella. I do not want the pink bird. Is there a way to opt out?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@birdpower, I would like to opt out of this pink twit experiment, too. Unfortunately Rovio does not leave much of anything in the game as optional.

Angry Turd
    @adolftrump

Not sure why anybody imagines the developers set out to create such an amazing game but not make any money.  They don’t work full time so you can play with their extremely hard work for free.  However, if you do it right, you actually don’t have to spend a penny.  It just takes a lot longer and you have to get really good and watch a TON of ads. And of course, those ads make up for your not having to spend money.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.