Finally! One million coins!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Finally! One million coins!

• One million coins

It took months, but I finally made it. Who else has passed this milestone?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • drew
    @drewmarlor

I try and keep my balance around 2 million as my upgrades run about 200-250k right now, but I’m also lever 341 so my bots make pretty good coins. If you have a Energon Icon called Gold Brick, use that on levels that are easy like pig city levels, there are usually several gold blocks in those levels and if you activate Gold Brick before shooting them it doubles your coins so they add up pretty quick. Had a level earlier today with gold bite Grimlock that I managed 26,000 from the run and that wasn’t a gold dome just a regular level. That Icon helps a lot when trying to build up coins.

ph
    @ph

I am currently at 9 million. Try to keep that while upgrading right now but as each level cost more coins I am hoping I can stash enough to make it all the way to level 15.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Coins aren’t really an issue. I hardly run nodes any more and I haven’t done an eggbot intercept or gold dome in ages. But between harvesting coins and doing missions I’m easily keeping myself right around the 3.6M – 4.1M range.

GA Birdman
    @gabirdman

WOW! I thought I had something there, but y’all make me look like an amateur. LOL.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I have over 6 million coins, 1 million was a result of the current bugs. I also use the two gold energonicons for additional coins. But since I can’t play due to the current bugs I have stock piled pigs, coins, gems, filled the silo, and unlocked all the energonicons.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

Currently at 15 million! But due to the upgrade loop I haven’t upgraded a character in 3 weeks which has meant I have been building up a massive reserve…would rather be able to upgrade!

eugene
    @eugene-alex

15 million? I thought it was limited to 9,999,999. Was that one of the features increased with the last upgrade?

Rick
    @rick-roller

I was up to 2 million at one point but I’ve done like 30-40 upgrades since lol my level is 324 “battle station”

Cerpin
    @cerpin

I think it’s always been a max of 99 million on iOS at least

clh42
    @clh42

How is this even accomplished? I’m at level 205 and can’t keep over 100,000 coins for very long. All of my TF’s are around level 7 or 8, with a few at level 9. As soon as I get enough coins to upgrade a TF, I upgrade them, putting me back down to near 0.

Running nodes, the most coins I usually get is maybe 2000. On RARE occasions I’ve gotten maybe 10000. I’m running missions constantly and get coins from that, but again, just enough to keep up with the upgrades. I even paid the $10 to unlock Jenga mode which I wish I hadn’t. Most Jenga runs are 1000 coins or less, with the occasional run netting maybe 2000 or 3000.

I just don’t see how it’s even possible to have 1,000,000 coins, must less the multi-millions being mentioned.

What am I doing wrong, or not doing that I should?

eugene
    @eugene-alex

clh42 – watch the commercial after beating a level. Use the two new gold Energonicons to collect additional coins. Play the bonus levels (costs you 10 gems) and you can rack up a lot of coins. I don’t have the Jenga level unlocked and I still have 6 million coins.

The time increases to upgrade the Transformers, so if you play just a few times a day your coins will accumulate while you wait for the upgrade to finish. Level 15 is 2 or 3 days to upgrade (I don’t remember and since I haven’t been able to access the barracks in 3 weeks I can’t check it). Low level upgrades are quick, upper level keeps increasing.

By the way, if the commercials are annoying, just turn the volume to mute.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

On the bonus levels I have gotten about 25,000 coins and then it doubles to 50,000

Don’t forget to call in reinforcements to help you earn extra points and live longer.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@clh42 Have you been harvesting coins every four hours? That really adds up!

clh42
    @clh42

I do use most video doublers, and I do harvest coins every 4 hours. I of course always choose a buddy.

I have not gotten into the energonicons yet beyond the 3 default ones. I guess I need to explore that more.

I guess what I haven’t been doing is run many nodes. I just right now don’t have a lot time to actively play nodes (harvesting coins and starting/ending missions takes only a couple minutes in passing). But as I said, when I do, I seem to only earn 2,000 or 3,000, which I do double.

I’ve run bonus nodes in the past but still think I only get maybe 10,000 coins, which I double. I stopped running these for now because I’m trying to earn enough gems to unlock all the slots in the missions. I’ve only got the last slot on the Hard mission portal left. After that I’ll start spending gems on other things.

But it sounds like maybe you guys are playing this ALL the time just to keep doing well with earning coins/gems and keeping up with upgrades. That’s not what I want to do. I want to just play when I have time, not be forced to play all the time. Honestly, I’ve been on the verge of quitting the game entirely for a few weeks now.

jman
    @jman

@clh42 your at the spot unfortunately where your spending them just as fast as collecting them. I’m at 235 I think right now and don’t ever play nodes except if I’m truly bored ( actually haven’t played the game in awhile till I reinstalled it yesterday). I am able to have a surplus of over 100,000 coins just from playing missions and collecting coins. Node coin payout seems to get better when you get to level 9 Tfs (usually in the 2000 to 8000 range) as well. I know I was very frustrated with playing a medium or hard node with a variant character and only getting 1500 coins after video doubler at around level 7. That’s when I stopped playing nodes and just focused on playing the missions and collecting coins. I also just upgraded 9 tfs, 3 lightbulbs, 3 magnifiers and 3 bombs so I could quickly maximize the amount of keys I get. My last mission collection was 40000 coins. I’m also only on the game for maybe 10 minutes a day…….unless I’m bored.

Eventually when they come out with new levels I’ll play more but for now it’s just upgrade at my pace.

I see no point in wasting loads of time trying to get a specific point if Rovio is just going to change where that point is next update.

clh42
    @clh42

Playing the nodes is what I WANT to do, just when *I* want to do it. But the way the game is structured, you really can’t do it. The rest is pretty boring to me, but it has to be done to be able to do well running nodes as the nodes get harder.

I did just start doing something I hadn’t been doing. That’s spending pigs in order to speed up missions. I did have about 13,000 pigs piled up, and since I’ve rescued all of my TF’s, there’s nothing else to save them for, correct?

At some point, when I have time, I need to start experimenting with piggy’s lab. I did find the post that tells everything you can make, and how.

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

Gold bite!!!! Find this Energon Icon and get it!!! I’ve gone from making 100 – 200k a day to 400 – 600k a day!! Just finished a gold dome event for 96,000 coins…. for 1 level!! With 1 energon cube he doubles coins, with 2 energon cubes he tripples coins, with all 3 energon cubes he quadruples coins!! 1 gold block with GOLD BRICK fully charged AND activated is worth 1000 coins, ever seen the level in pig city where there are 3 or 4 gold blocks on the screen at 1 time yeah that one little secrion is worth 4000 coins, now if you have a double coin bot (goldbite grimlock, high octain bumblebee, ultimate Optimus) that is worth 8000 coins and then with a video thats 16000 coins, and that JUST from that 1 section of the level!!!

jman
    @jman

@clh42

I hear you. That’s exactly how I feel. I would rather play the game as originally intended but at your level you’ll run into problems. Easy and medium nodes will sometimes be harder than hard or very hard. Spend a month upgrading using the missions, speed them up with gems and use your pigs to quicken mission time. Then once your leveled up the game isn’t as hard from my experience.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Finally! One million coins!

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.