Feature You'd Like To See

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feature You'd Like To See

• Most of you have been playing this game far longer than myself so my question is this. If you had to add a game feature (or remove), what would it be?

For me, I can not chime in as yet because I am still new but I will say that I would like the cost of “dressing my bot up” to not be as costly when you earn so little gems.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ladydi102
    My changes would be:
    * to make the character customizations cost pigs, not gems, considering the items only provide a change in aesthetics;
    * to add from 1 to 3 gems for each level which would be hidden in structures, or make the rewards for having your transformer used by a friend always be gems, because 25 coins is pathetic and useless;
    * to give each transformer a training level that would be accessible via Astrotrain and wouldn’t provide you with coins or pigs, but would let you play as that transformer just for fun or practice (I personally would want to just jump straight into a level with Energon Starscream instead of having to wait for his level to spawn).

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I love No 2 from @mighty-red-1.

1. I’d like to see ultimate Megatron and Dark Megatron get accurately coloured profile icons. How is jet-black/purple anything like brown/gray?

2. I wish I could see the history of facebook friends I have thanked, just as I can see who thanked me.

3. Why can’t we get to upgrade more than one character at a time?

4. Just like the golden-egg dome node, it would be cool to have an occasionally occurring challenge node. A player gets to challenge a facebook friend to the same event to see who gets more pigs and coins. (If I am the friend I should get to see the invite to run the challenge instantly if I happen to be in the ABT game, or if not, the next time I launch the ABT app). Each player gets to pick which of their transformers they want to play with. The winner gets 50 gems…or better yet the choice to instantly upgrade one of their transformers to the next level.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

TF vs. TF heads-up combat.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I like everything you all have posted especially #2 & #3 from @vrinda-rajkumar

Thank you all for replying. If you think of more, post away!!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@mighty-red-1 Under Titles… topic, I saw your reply. Thank you. ;-)

Anonymous

I would like to see some kind of extremely hard level where you get all the hardest pigs like the Shotgun Pig Laser Pig and Level 5 Mortar Towers. But you also get to bring 3 of your Transformers into battle and NO Facebook friends. When you push somewhere all 3 Transformers shoot at that spot. The only way to lose is for the pigs to drain all three health bars of your TFs. This level would appear once every day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

No new features. Just no bugs.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@partshade, you win. That feature would be awesome. Beyond AWESOME.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@optimuspig, you sound like the project manager of the Rovio programmer team :-)

But yes, that is what they should fix first.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@optimuspig – SOLD!!

And I would like to be able to see more than 3 friends if I have more than that amount in the game as available users. I know you’re going to charge me coins but can I see who to pick from?!?!

Hex
    @hxadecmel

How about a Timeline or progress indicator. I am not good and memorizing the details of every node (And i don’t feel that they are always going to be the same exact run just because it is in the same physical spot on the board). Some kind of way for us to know how much longer we have left in the run. Then we might be able to judge when the train is coming, and better use our buddies etc. That is what I would like to see.

Ando get rig od the bugs!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I just finished the 200 miles run and it jumped to 5000? Wow. Why the huge gap?

NCroc709
    @ncroc709

Sorry for mega bump, but I’d like to eventually see a story-mode where you play predetermined levels with 3-star rating.
    * Unlock episodes by completing squads in the main game.
    * Unlock additional very-hard levels by paying Pigs from the main game.
    * Your army’s status is separated from main game. Your upgrade status is predetermined by levels and always starts a mission with 5HP.
    * Your character and buddy is also predetermined by levels.
    * Level can be restarted freely from the pause-menu, death screen, and score tally screen.
    * Levels in this mode are much more dangerous than typical main game levels.
    * If you die, you must re-do the level from the scratch, but you are not required to pay 600 coins and wait several hours to earn another chance.
    * Coins in this mode will be colored differently (I’d say silver colored) and will not be added to main game’s coin balance.
    * Pigs reward much more coins than they do in the main game.
    * No squad bonus, ultimate character bonus, or video bonus. Instead, your remaining health and unused Energon powers are converted to coins.
    * Your coin score is evaluated with 3-star scaling.
    * 3-star a level for the first time to add some rewards to main game (coins/pigs/gems)
    * End of the episode is a boss fight against rival bots, boss mortars, or Eggbots.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feature You'd Like To See

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.