Feats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Replies
  • Eric8123
    @eric8123

Thanks Capt

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

Where the hell is my reward for ‘upgrade your slingshot 15 times’ ?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

The slingshot feat is bugged. The three last/newest hat sets are not counted for this feat, so if you bought those, the feat does not finish. I upgraded 22 times, but the feat is stuck at 19, so I keep looking at 15.000 Terrence feathers that I earned, but do not recieve.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

That sucks. With whistle!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It seems the pop pig ends at 300k from a friend of mine FYI.

Jim151
    @jim151

It seems the pop pig ends at 300k from a friend of mine FYI.

Good Lord!

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I know! No idea how he’s done that, as I’m only at 55k now, and I feel I play excessively. Doesn’t seem like one you could easily exploit either, like open 100 legendary chests besides playing a lot.

desperados
    @desperados

lol 300k pop pigs feat is good while others max out quickly that one doesn’t though game gets to be too much repetitive after some time it gets boring to play the same levels and getting the similar arena levels over and over i stopped playing after 25k popping pigs,only waiting for this coming soon event to continue playing if it comes with a new thing worth playing.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Hey Chuck, just letting you know I got my data restored by ravio. Turns out ab2 was linked to my old fb account even though I was signing in with a newer one lol. Thanks for your time and providing the tip but I’m too scared to attempt it again lol

Anonymous

Glad you got it sorted TripH0P…it has worked for another user, so you shouldn’t have anything to worry about, but that’s your call :)

Taboot55
    @taboot55

Just a tip.  You guys probably already know this one, but what the heck.

If you’re trying to complete the “Defeat ### Boss Pigs” feat, you can go into the Map and scroll back to Boss Level – 5 (or any other Boss Level for that matter).  It is ridiculously easy to win and takes maybe a minute to defeat the Boss Pig, and it counts toward the Feat total.  You can replay it any number of times to finish the Feat.

bieniek
    @bieniek79

I propose new feats:

1. prize for finish chapters. There’s 35 chapters rigt now with 1280 levels

or every 100 levels

2, prize for star rank, every 10

I think that map level is most important in this game and we should get

awards for finish the map and star rank.

What do you think about this. Please add your proposition.

Mike
    @mikelandau

When Rovio introduces the new levels, they should begin them with a treasure chest, since all the hard and boss levels, except for the last one, have a treasure chest.  😋

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

How about Clans?
    1. How far up you go.
    Whole clan collecting 20 points! Whole clan collecting 50 points! Whole clan collecting 80 points! Whole clan collecting 100 points! Whole clan collecting 150 points! Whole clan collecting 200 points! (1 event only)
    2. You collecting clan points.
    5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 175, 250, 500, 1000.
    3. Clan streaks.
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
    Others:
    4. Stars.
    25, 60, 100, 250, 375, 500, 635, 900, 1250, 2700, 3850, 5000.
    5. Feathers collected. (All birds)
    1000, 3000, 6500, 10000. 17500, 25000, 37500, 50000, 75000, 100000, 500000, 1000000.

desperados
    @serkann

wonder what’s the record of pig pops i’m at 70,224 months ago someone said pop pigs feat goes up to 30000 max.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I need to pop 50,000 pigs @serkann

desperados
    @serkann

that’s cool Mechanic 30000 will need 5-6 months or more to get.

Juan Luis Valenciaga Parma
    @juan-luis-valenciaga-parma

In this game, at the moment that you play for free, any problem, you pay for gems and you start to becoming a looser: expend your gems guys and them buy agains

vinniejf
    @vincent-van-tonder

Update regarding FEATS

We all know some feats is an incremental loop. But what about the ones that we completed? Not to mention that the further you get the longer it takes, eg. who would want to log in 360 days in a row for maybe 1 legendary chest?

Back to the point, Rovio should really add more feats in future updates. And the question is: will they??

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

The feats at the moment are pretty stupid – they’ve run out too fast, and it’s not like it would be hard for them to just keep increasing the requirement but keep each category. And the rewards further along are poor.

deeps1987
    @deeps1987

In feats, for popping 100,000 pigs you’ll get a legendary chest. But if you pop 200,000 pigs one gets 200 pearls.

Really!!!

Carl Heckman
    @carl-heckman

I’ve been wondering that as well.

Nsu
    @nsar

I still don’t understand the one about leveling ‘bird cards’ to 23. All my birds are in the 30s. My spell cards are 21, are those the ones they mean?  And if so, how do you even level them up?

luvtub
    @luvtub

@nsar It’s analogous, but not quite the same. If you tap on any of your flock members on the main page, you’ll see the three multipliers to the left of the bird. The bottom one is the bird card, which levels up when you hit whatever point goal you’re working on. The spell card levels are set at the lowest bird card level of your flock members.

Nsu
    @nsar

@luvtub – thank you very much for the explanation 😊

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.