Favorite Transformer?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Favorite Transformer?

• So who’s your favorite transformer? It doesn’t necessarily have to be the most powerful ones, it can be whoever you enjoy playing with. For me, it’s normal Bumblebee because if you upgrade him enough times, he can be a speedy pig popping machine while being fast enough to dodge monoliths at the last second! Also, my profile also shows my love for THE new Chuck ;). Comment down below on which transformer has earned your utmost respect and why!! :)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

My fav is Energon Starscream. He shoots extremely fast and powerful. He has a very quick vehicle when he needs to get out of danger. And finally he just looks amazing. Dark Megatron is fun to use though :D.

Baconizer
    @korath88

Look at my profile pic. Then take a wild guess. Too obvious?

Anonymous

@korath88 I’ve seen a lot of your profile pics with that Transformer so I would guess it’s… Ultra Magnus? :D

Baconizer
    @korath88

@partshade I like the way you think :)

Power Pork
    @abginebird

My Favorite Transformer is Bludgeon
    He’s so powerful and it can destroy ANYTHING in his path!
    However,Starscream And Thundercracker Are powerful too.

Nothing
    @autobird

Thank you all for dropping by this forum and leaving a comment, it really means a lot to me. :D

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Used to be Bludgeon, very versatile, decent speed, firepower and toughness.

Then “basic” Soundwave after the January update. His ability to destroy static targets is extraordinary. Not so much the moving targets like the balloon pigs, but I’ve figured out a workaround for that. Haven’t had a chance to try him since the most recent update – I’m hoping that Rovio didn’t Nerf him at all.

Anonymous

@optimuspig That’s true Soundwave got really awesome. Whenever I play a node with him I usually finish without a single breakable block left behind :D.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade Those were the days… ;)

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Sentinel Prime because he is steadfast and reliable. High Octane Bumblebee because his nimbleness can usually get him out of a bad situation.

FroooZeN
    @frooozen

High Octane Bumblebee cuz rockets and speed and awesomeness and Energon Starscream cuz he transforms into a plane and I like planes. :P

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Used to be Goldbite Grimlock before Rovio NERFed him. There was nothing he couldn’t destroy. I could sweep-up with him destroying everything that could be destroyed and he didn’t need a buddy or accessories once he got to level 15. Plus, he’s a variant, so it’s rewarding to play with him. Some people like to destroy things — I do too, but I like to score coins, pigs, etc. more. It’s a shame we can’t earn gems by defeating enemies in the nodes well, not on iOS anyway.

Now, I would have to say Bludgeon or Brawl.

Geli
    @geli

Another vote for pre-nerfed Goldbite Grimlock for all the reasons @pampeans posted.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Ah yes, I wax nostalgic about pre-nerf Goldbite Grimlock. I used to be able to score over 100k coins with him on a gold dome run. Can’t do that anymore. Now I’m really liking Nemesis Prime maxed out at L15. Performs a lot like Soundwave, but much more maneuverable and not as vulnerable. Takes out WMTs with one shot. Also, he came pre-loaded with accessories, so you only need to upgrade him to max him out.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m still enjoying the Grimlocks. Instant fire at any range with no cooldown? Best tool to take out rockets, bar none. Generally the most versatile — no drawbacks whatsoever that I’m aware of, except lack of hitting power.

They’re REALLY BAD against walking mortar towers, but so be it.

What do the Sword upgrades actually do, for the two Grimlocks that have that option?

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

OK.

1. I like the Grimlocks because of their usefulness.

2. I like the Bumblebees because Yellow was my favorite in the early Angry Birds games, and because they look good. Variant Bumblebee looks really cool IMO, and the original Bumblebee has a nice Christmas hat on my account that happily also turns out to be powerful.

3. Soundwave/Soundblaster in my opinion look like one of my favorite basketball players (Paul Pierce). :) Also, they’re fairly powerful. But the accessories I have for them make them generally look worse. :(

4. I like the looks of most of the TFs based on Red, and they also generally seem straightforward to play with.

5. I DON’T like TF effects that pull or (worse) push items. I hate it when gold blocks go skittering off.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I’ll give you a guess as to who my favorite Transformer is. I’m still waiting for Rovio to add him to the Blues Brothers. As far as who I like so far, it depends on what I’m playing. For a while I liked Nemesis Prime with his powerful shots, but then Rovio nerfed his abilities. I like Epic Optimus Prime and for the most rececent “Enter the Silverbird” challenge, I liked using Energon Grimlock. When I’m playing Jenga mode I usually go with Jazz for his driving abilities, and Starscream with explosive rounds to shoot all the blocks away.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

For challenge events, Energon Grimlock all the way. But, the more I play Windblade, the more I’m liking her. I also think she looks pretty cool with her Swords. I wonder if she’s a shadowhunter cuz they look like seraph blades.

EnergonMitch
    @energonmitch

My fav right now would be Nemesis Prime, especially with acid rounds.

As a few have mentioned, used to be GBGL.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@millforce2k I’m the first to admit that I know nothing about Transformers with the exception of the live action movies (I’m learning tho, the game has me in it’s claw’s). I’m guessing that is a type of TF that you mentioned. My only input is that if she isn’t then Silver’s next character maybe exactly that.

I’d love to see a couple more minion pigs join as Skid’s & Mudflaps. If we can have an Autobirds (Bird) built with Deceptihog parts then why not the reverse with a twist… Tho, at this point I think it would be more likely done with hatchlings from the movie. Since everything right across the board is turning into a movie promo.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@tripolar

Shadowhunters are from the Mortal Instruments series of books, mainly targeted at young adults, but I like them myself. There’s been a couple movies and now a TV show. I forget what they looked like in the movies, but the blades in the TV show look just like Windblade’s sword.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@millforce2k What were the names of the movies and the show?? I wouldn’t mind checking them out…

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@tripolar

I thought two movies, but just one, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. TV sseries on Freeform (ABC Family) called Shadowhunters.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@millforce2k Thanks, I’m going to check them out!

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Soundwave is my favorite because he is really powerful also I like high octane bumblebee

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Favorite Transformer?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.