Fastest exp at lvl 20+?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Fastest exp at lvl 20+?

• Which specific mission should I keep spamming to gain fastest exp? I know the green flags and black ones and even caves give good exp but they take long. But which one would u recommend as the fastest time vs exp gain?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Dungeons can be really good to gain experience, if you have a decent “third bird” to hire.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Pumpkin Plateau 1 ( next to the Dojo ) Those Zombie Pigs give a lot of EXP.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@tinostar11 A lot of folks farm a level where they also get resources they need. I seem to always need more seeds, but of the fruits they grow, pumpkins are the most scarce. There is another thread on the best levels for resources. You could try some of them for a dual benefit.

I don’t think we’re privy XP numbers, so its hard to be objective, for example we can’t measure XP per time.

Toby
    @tobyv

See this comment and following ones on the best place to rack up snoutlings. The Pirate Captain in Western Cobalt Plateau also gives up an inordinate amount of stars in addition to snoutlings. If you’re not easily bored, you can use @dheemazzz’s technique to rack up a ton of both in short order (specific stats are in the thread).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Fastest exp at lvl 20+?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.