Falling off the edge in pig city.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Falling off the edge in pig city.

• There have been a few events where my pig falls off the edge, like a bridge out or something. How can I get past this chasm?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@gabirdman There should be a red switch before the chasm. Shoot it to make a bridge.

Nothing
    @autobird

sooo many people think that this is a bug. NO THE RED THINGS YOU MUST SHOOT ITS SO OBVIOUS I CANT BELIEVE THAT GAMERS CAN MISS SUCH A GIGANTIC DETAIL THEY EVEN GIVE YOU A TUTORIAL WHEN FIRST DOING PIG CITY LEVELS

Baconizer
    @korath88

@autobird No need to yell. Although I did figure it out on my first try, others may have subconsciously shot the red buttons on their first try, and only noticed the lack of flooring when they first failed to shoot the button. Yes, I know there’s also a warning sound, but not everyone plays with sound on.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

There is always a finger pointing at it in my Android game and so I just followed the finger. I do remember not being able to hit shot it for some reason and “insta-death” occurred.

Nothing
    @autobird

@korath88 sorry I was having a bad day yesterday and was previously ticked about players not realizing they had to hit the switch…

GA Birdman
    @gabirdman

I never said it was a bug. I figured there had to be a way to make it across. Yes, I saw the red buttons. I just thought they were there to get special powers. There is no need to be so angry. I am relatively new to this.

Nothing
    @autobird

@gabirdman just because i have caps on doesn’t mean i am angry. i am merely trying to get my point across so you would remember in such a way(which is another excuse for saying i was pissed, please forgive me i didn’t mean any offense).

Angrycrab
    @angrycrab

You can drop your “buddy” off the edge of the gap if you time it right. This is the only way I have figured out to kill buddys.

Nothing
    @autobird

Do you do it just for your entertainment, killing your fellow robots?? O_O

Jk, I’m not serious. :)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Haha, yeah it’s pretty funny when you drop a buddy off by accident, especially if it’s in the middle of a deployment.

I’ve also fallen off the edge while my Energon Shield was active. You won’t die until the shield wears off :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Falling off the edge in pig city.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.