Failed to login Error 5: (sfb)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Failed to login Error 5: (sfb)

• I can’t log into my account because of this error. [Fail to login Error 5: (sfb)]. My ladies phone died so I let her log into her account on my phone to play in the pig tournament. When she was done, I tried to log back in and I get this error as well as my lady on her phone. I’ve done this before twice I think. I believe it was before this last update but not sure. We are both on android and spent a lot of time invested in this game and would really like to get my account or game working again. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

is the other person loged game with hacked char and login with your facebook?

Thats only think i can think.

Or person installed a modified app on your account?

All i know is some modified apps catching fast by system. Some are not.

if you are sure about person didnt loged your facebook OR hacked account. in that case just clear game data than reset phone.

TomT
    @tomt

Sadly, sorry to say this, but I think it probably means, you have been banned……

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

normally that error means the Facebook account have been banned, sometime it’s not, if you have a modified version of the game, don’t look further, you have been banned and both of your savegames are banned, you will have to start over and become legit user if you want to keep your birds.

If your account were never played on a modified version of the game, try to delete the Facebook app on the phone. and try to login from the web browser when asked in the game.

If that works just download back Facebook apps.

But most of the time this Facebook error means your Facebook savage has been banned for cheating.

TomT
    @tomt

@troisdsmax That’s right. I had that problem before, so I had to uninstall the Facebook app, and then use the web-based portal to log into Facebook.

Skayra
    @skayra

Hmm. Do you guys know anything to fix my problem? Just dont wanna create more topic and writing here.

i have this problem, if you know a tip for me i am listening:) because i mail support but they said there no way to do it.

Long ago i had lvl 30 account and i saw ppl talking about mod apk. Downloaded it for the monster even than in a couple hour i got ban.

Than i made a new account and played clean and now i am almost full Best items on all birds lvl 35.

But i can’t log my facebook. Because its says “your Facebook allready loged game”

is there a way to delete all infos about my banned char and log in facebook with my new char?

1= i don’t need my banned birds.
    2= all i wanna use my facebook with my clean char.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

@Skayra nope you cant. Create a dummy facebook account just for this or play with no FB

TomT
    @tomt

@skayra Write to Rovio and ask them. I don’t think it’s possible, but…. it’s worth a try.

Skayra
    @skayra

Ty trois and tom for the replys.

Yes i wrote rovie they said they cant help it :/ they said its about system there no way to delete my Facebook old infos from system.

Dummy facebook isnt sense coz i ll not have friends on there. its samething as playing without facebook.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@skayra You just have to get your Fight!-playing FB friends to friend your dummy account.

Vanessa De Lopez
    @vanessa-de-lopez

I can not log into my account because of this error. [Failed to log Error 5: (SFB)]. My ususrio is [email protected]. I play on the phone from my husband. Yesterday I changed my Facebook password. I need to play my tournaments I’m far ahead. Please help me.

Skayra
    @skayra

@vanessa-de-lopez you should mail support. Not sure but i think They are not reading the forum properly.

Contact support:)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Failed to login Error 5: (sfb)

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.