Facebook transfer issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook transfer issues

• A while back I posted about an issue I had with changing the Facebook account I use in AB Transformers. As soon as I did this, the game stopped registering any attempt to log in to FB – nothing would happen when I pressed the button (on either FB account). I found out that @gabirdman had a similar problem and fixed it, but I never got a response to what exactly he did (maybe because it was an older thread?).

He said that he uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, and thanks to a “backup feature with Facebook” his progress was not lost. Is there something similar I could do that would fix Facebook in my game?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Vannie5555
    @vannie

This was my response from Rovio. Does anyone use helium?

Joonas Today at 03:48
    Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us!

I’m sorry to say this, but it seems that your save file is corrupted and it can’t be restored to the level 340. Fortunately you were able to get back to your level 311 game, so you didn’t lose all of your progress. In order to investigate this corruption issue, could you answer to the following questions:

What device are you using to play the game?
    What is the OS version in your game?
    Have you played the game with multiple devices?
    Have you used an external backup software to save your progress, e.g. Helium?

Answering to as many questions as possible would go a long way to ensure that this unfortunate incident won’t happen again, my apologies!

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook transfer issues

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.