Facebook syncing all bad

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Facebook syncing all bad

• Is there a way to properly sync angry birds fight to two devices?
    I tried logging in through Facebook, and, there I seem to have a game synced with 0 progress. I immediately logged out, terrified I’d lost everything! But it was back to normal.
    But how do I sync my Facebook records with the records on my iPad? And is it safe to then go between iPhone and iPad to play? The forums would indicate that it is not…
    As it is, logging in through Facebook just seems like a bad idea.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@joel-ford, I too anxiously await the answer to the ability to login on both iPad & iPhone.

I really want to add “friends” from here to my FB gaming account but am hesitant as I beleive I once read here on ABN that someone had an issue. I’ve worked too hard to get to where I am & have even spent a little money & I don’t want to lose even 1 coin or Gem. A year or so ago when I finally decided to link my ABSW II on iPad to Rovio login it was a HUGE DISASTER. I lost thousands of coins & hundreds of characters. Fortunately someone here helped me with the coins & Rovio compensated me with coins for the characters, but it was a scary experience.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Facebook syncing all bad

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.