Facebook removing , adding , changing

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Facebook removing , adding , changing

• Ok, I realize there have been numerous problems with logging in via Facebook over the last 6+ months. My questions are not so much related to logging in but still relate to many issues or problems with Facebook friends that I canny seem to fix.

1. I wanted to change my Facebook account login for ABE. That took some time to figure out and accomplish, get it to work, but it finally accepts my new Facebook account if I log out via Rovio first and then log into Facebook and then log back into to Rovio.
    I know, heck of a hassle but that is the only way ABE seems to allow the new Facebook account. I say seems because that leads to the next 2 questions and or problems.

2. The old friends , from previous Facebook, are still showing even they have been deleted from my , previous, Facebook and I’m supposedly logged in under new Facebook? How is that even possible?

3. Even though ABE indicates I am logged in under my new Facebook, and shows friends in the list to add them, they never appear in the actual friends list (after checking the names)? I’m not even sure the system is sending , initiating the “adding” request. I say that because In the screen (window) to add / accept those new friends, from new Facebook account, I get a spinning circle at the top of the window that says “please wait” ….it never goes away.

I will preference any advice by saying I have tried restarting, closing, etc. I have even gone to the extreme of deleting both Facebook and ABE and reinstalling them!

Any advice or adidas are appreciated, it is really frustrating. I realize I can send a help ticket to Rovio, but in the past their advice has been less than useless… But I will try them again if no one here has any ideas.

Thank you

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.