Facebook login issue

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook login issue

• I can’t seem to login to Facebook anymore in the game. This problem began at the same time I switched to using my RizDub FB account (instead of my personal account), but I tried again with my personal account and had the same problem.

When I try to log in through the leaderboards the screen just shows the loading icon for a few minutes, then goes back to the login screen like nothing happened. If I try to log in through a “choose a partner” screen, absolutely nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this glitch, or is it just me?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

Android??? Or iOS??? (Although it’s probably the change of FB accounts that is causing the problem – your App Data file already be set to sync with your previous FB account)

If you are iOS, try the iMazing hack to copy your app data files. (do a device back up first)

If nothing else, try & submit a support ticket (App Support) & they can manually change the FB account # for you or they will advice if that is not possible.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I use an iPad.

I tried logging back in with my personal Facebook account, but it didn’t connect with that account either.

legnets123
    @legnets123

I have that problem on my Android phone and my other FB name. On my iPad I use a different FB account and I’m connected there.

Rick
    @rick-roller

If it reset your progress you’ll have to play the tutorial until you unlock teammates, then and only then does it let you log into Facebook. I had the same problem. To unlock them faster just use the 20 free 💎 you get for starting. When your progress is restored it won’t take them away from your actual gems.

RizDub
    @rizdub

My progress wasn’t reset. I just can’t log in through Facebook anymore.

Rick
    @rick-roller

When you select a level to play, that’s when the game should allow you to login. Under settings it looks like a login, but it doesn’t work. Other than through teammates, I don’t have a clue how to sign in. I don’t understand, especially after this huge mess with the update, why they won’t just make an easy way to login in the settings. Makes no sense. Smh

RizDub
    @rizdub

@rick-roller That’s where I try to log in, but absolutely nothing happens.

I tried deleting the game from my Facebook and re-connecting it the other day. I got the standard message about the FB data I need to allow the game to access, but the game still did nothing. The FB “connect” button was still there like nothing just happened.

Avery78
    @avery78

Incorrect Login Credentials: Double-check that you are entering the correct email address or phone number and password associated with your Facebook account. Mistyped or forgotten credentials are a common cause of login issues.15 Aug 2023

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook login issue

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.