Facebook Connectivity Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook Connectivity Issues

• Still having connectivity issues with Facebook after this last update. I normally don’t care about, but since it is the only way to back up your game progress it is a concern. IOS, Apple IPad mini gen 2.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

Is this still a issue?

I need to backup my game but I don’t have FB but no point creating one if it doesn’t work atm

Anonymous

I” still having this problem too. Anyone figure out a fix yet?

Anonymous

@20qmindreader
    Thanks for the info. I’m torn. Leaning towards rolling the dice and hoping it gets fixed with the next hard update, without resetting my progress. If Nemesis goes on offer again before that though, I’ll def bite the bullet and reset before acquiring him.

TNTitan
    @tntitan

My problem is that when ABT updates my progress on a second device, the progress is from several weeks ago. My current level is 592, but the cloud version is at level 576. So it seems that at some point my primary device stopped updating the cloud. It’s still connected to FB, and I’ve seen no other related problems apart from the lack up pushing my progress to the cloud. Is there a way to force that update?

TNTitan
    @tntitan

@20qmindreader : Thanks for the suggestion, but I want to make sure I have explained my issue well. When I run ABT on a new device (Android tablet), it syncs from the cloud. However, what it syncs is several weeks older than what’s current on my old device (Android phone). So it seems the problem is with my phone not saving my progress. Is there a way to confirm that it is?

In your response above, there is a typo that could be important. When you said “with to ABT app open,” did you mean it should be open or should NOT be open?

TNTitan
    @tntitan

@20qmindreader: Thanks! I was able to get it working properly. What worked was deleting the ABT app from my FB account, then connecting to FB again in ABT on my phone (which had the latest progress but seemed to have stopped updating the cloud weeks ago). That fresh app authorization seems to have triggered the load to the cloud. When I ran ABT on my tablet (with all data cleared), it connected to FB and downloaded my current progress from the cloud. So now my phone and tablet are both current. Since my phone is on it’s last leg, that’s a big relief!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Facebook Connectivity Issues

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.