Extra Strong Pirate in Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Extra Strong Pirate in Arena?

• So I just lost an arena battle because my team was more under matched than what the numbers the computer were showing (of course it was my 3rd loss for the day).

The other team had what was labeled a level 6 Elite Pirate. The problem was his attack regularly dealt 1700+ HP on birds, not the banner (2400+ HP critical strike). How on Earth is is possible that a level 6 Elite Pirate deals 300 more HP than my level 8 Elite Pirate. There is no banner or set combination that makes this work…is there?

It seems the arena difficulty has gone up a little bit with the latest round of updates.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Maybe it had fully enchanted level 62 set weapons with bonuses?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

What concerns me more is that I get Elite Paladins with up to 8,000 HP, and Elite Pirates with up to 6,000 HP. Also got a Chuck and the Blues each at 4,500 HP once. It seems so supernatural.

Attacks can get stronger from the Angry or the Mighty Banner set for example. Or Bomb had Scissors or a similar set equipped. Possibly Finisher as well. My Wizard, currently at 2,500 HP with M11 and a 56/52 Mana set, gets 1HKO’s quite often.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@smwforever45 Hate to break it to ya, but a paladin Red can have over 9k health and elite Seadog or Captain can have over 6k health. Elite Blues and Chuck have around 5k max. Happens at M15.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    Maximum I encounter at this point is M12.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Extra Strong Pirate in Arena?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.