Extra energy no longer working

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Extra energy no longer working

• Hello,

Since the last update of the game, changing android time no longer offer the way to get more energy…
    Do someone has a new way to proceed or is it the end of extra energy on this game ?
    thank you

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@xspy I don’t recall being able to speed up energy refill by messing with the device’s time. Either way, get used to playing legitimately.

xspy
    @xspy

it seems that this way was used by most of players ! when i see today the top 1000 score into the actual event it’s very funny !

before the last update it was possible to switch to device parameters, change the day or add 2 hours was sufficient, go back to the game and energy was totally refilled.

Anonymous

Oh wow. First they try to fix the Master Cup exploit. Then the offline opponent exploit. Now the time travel exploit. Of course we should be playing legitimately, but how about fixing the premium slots “uselessness” so it’s balanced?

Kind of sad though because now I can’t take down level 11 mega monster pigs all by myself. :P

TomT
    @tomt

You could do THAT? I didn’t know you could change the time on your device to get energy refills faster. I seriously did not know that…..

@partshade Yes, level 11 mega monsters, and that’s where Rovio makes their money.

Anonymous

@tomt You didn’t know about the famous Time Travel exploit? I thought about 75% of the nest knew about that since it used to be in literally all the Angry Birds games. It was a trademark kept secret from Rovio. :D

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I didn’t know about this either. It seems there are almost no honest players. Hope they will fix all these exploits, makes the game a lot nicer for people who play without cheats like me!

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade This is the first Angry Birds game I’ve played, and I did NOT think changing the time on your device would speed up the refill.

Oh well, I’m pretty sure there are other exploits, I’m very sure.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I’m with @tomt, I had no idea that this extra time exploit existed.

It’s no wonder I’ve had so much trouble trying to stay/Rank in the Top 500 during Monster Pig Events & in Arena Top Tier (was it the Top 2000 prior to Bomb)?

All this time I was playing on an uneven playing field. It’s as if others only had to move the football 100 feet for a touchdown whereas I on the other hand had move the football hundred of yards not feet for a touchdown. I never really stood a chance without spending Gems &/or Ship Energy against all those knowing this bug existed & taking advantage of it. Now I wonder how many other loopholes/exploits/
    bugs exist that Rovio has yet to detect & how may ppl are using them.

I am really hoping Rovio keeps the Monster Events in the top 2000 & the Arenas in the Top 5000 after all, not only are there so…. more players than when the Worldwide release launched almost a year ago, but by expanding both the Monster Pig & Arena Events Top Tiers, it helps balance things for those of us who don’t cheat by making the prize Tiers more inclusive & keeping up players’ morale.

TomT
    @tomt

@justpast40 I was actually surprised to see that Rovio lowered top-500 to top-2000 for monster events, and I was lucky to get the Chuck’s orange ship items. I almost didn’t get them.

For arena items, now they are mostly for the pig lab, I’m not so interested anymore, but top-5000 is still a nice change.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Extra energy no longer working

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.