Extra bird screen won't work when I'm only a few points behind an opponents

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Extra bird screen won't work when I'm only a few points behind an opponents

• Why is it that every time I’m only a few points behind an opponent and the extra bird screen comes up, it won’t work. The picture on the screen is moving, but it won’t bring up the video to get the extra bird. Then I have to exit the game. When I open up the game again and go to the tournament, it comes up on the screen that I lost. If I had got the extra bird I would’ve won. It only does it on close games. If someone is kicking my butt, the extra bird screen works. This could be the difference between winning the tournament or coming second.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Neil G
    @neilg

I’ve had that a lot too.

VL
    @vlp57

So have I. You may want to submit a ticket I did.

Crash Thunders
    @carl-phythian

Drives me nuts!

Mark Melton
    @mark-melton

I was in the arena early this morning, just beat three opponents then durning a match with my 4th I needed one bird movie. After watching clicked to continue and it froze up and closed the whole game.

I had to restart ABs2 from start page resulting in a loss. These aren’t bugs, they’re attempts to get you to spend $$ on gems.

Anonymous

First time ever for me I was behind by 500,000 points so one good structure going down would have gave me the win but the extra bird screen isn’t popping. Wth?

Anonymous

Extra Bird works for me? ….you realize once you use about 4 or 5 extra birds within either 3, 6 or possibly even 12 hours, it stops offering them until the next 3, 6 or 12 hour period.

I am just not sure if it is 3, 6 or 12 hour period, but it definitely stops popping up until the next period after you have used about 4 or 5 extra birds.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Extra bird screen won't work when I'm only a few points behind an opponents

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.