Explore Question

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Explore Question

• I have an Explore tab in the sky on the map with a coin icon of 1000. Does it pay me 1000 coins, or does it cost me 1000 coins to explore? Sorry for such a dumb question. Is there anywhere I can read and learn more about the game instead of loading you guys down with such elementary questions?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

It costs you 1000 to explore.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Wow! Is it worth it? Right now I’m using coins to upgrade. Also due to lack of funds, I watch the ads to double my coins and pigs. But can’t watch for awhile. How long do I have to wait to be able to watch them again?

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

I never ran out of coins so far. Then again, I wasn’t prioritizing upgrades until I needed them to expand – but I’ve read a few posts here in the forum saying it’s best to focus on those in the beginning.
    However, the outer areas give you way more coins – the levels are longer (more coins and more pigs) and as time goes by you can also click on the forests to get coins.

I’m now waiting to expand to the areas that require me to be level 25 (only started yesterday) and, like I said, have no shortage of coins so far.

CoryHAVS
    @coryhavs

I suggest doing upgrades before exploring new areas. By having fewer characters you can concentrate using your coins to upgrade them. Upgrades will start to get expensive quickly. A level 8 upgrade for Optimus Prime is 75,000 coins, level 9 is 125,000. And you need the upgrades to complete the harder levels. I started out opening up areas as quickly as I could, but now I have trouble saving coins for upgrades because I had too many characters they need them to continue levels.

That’s my opinion, we welcome yours.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Hmmm…. decisions decisions. … spend a thousand to make a few thousand more for better upgrades. Or wait and keep upgrading so I can better manage exploration. Ok. Once exploration begins, can I always come back to the original map and continue gaining coins there?

CoryHAVS
    @coryhavs

Yes. I don’t think you ever really “leave” the first area. The “Eggbots” keep randomly rebuilding territories you’ve already completed. They just offer you the new characters you’ve unlocked and making them harder. Right now I have 4 characters waiting with Very Hard levels that I can’t complete without upgrades. So I keep clicking on the coins I accumulate in completed areas (1 a minute up to a max of 400 after almost 7 hours – I do this the minute I get out of bed, as soon as I get home from work, and right before sleep) and playing the Jenga bonus until I can upgrade the characters I need.

Yeah….

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

Good advice. thanks. How is the Jenga accessed? Actually what is the Jenga bonus? I click on the Jinga but all it wants is a code that I have no idea as to how to get it. I read that it is $9.99 but see nowhere to buy it. Did you buy it in order to play the bonuses?

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Yet, if you don’t explore, you make money much slower. The more you explore, the more territories you have giving you up to 400 coins each and very quickly pays off the exploration cost.
    You may focus on upgrading the characters you have before releasing new characters but I think exploration will let you earn more coins quicker…

zwizdan007
    @zwizdan007

Just keep exploring. I have unlocked 13 characters, and I am upgrading them to lvl 7 (all are lvl 6 except 3 that are lvl 7). That’s enough for now. Eggbots no longer attack beach levels, so those are just for coin collection. I double coins only if more than 1000 are collected. So far, so good, considering I haven’t bought jenga, nor have a facebook account (game friends).

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

I playing the game in my android device. I have only three characters such as optimus prime, bumblebee, and sound wave .optimus reached lvl 10, bumblebee reached lvl 8 and sound wave reached lvl 7 .all I could is playing stupid beach stage.can. any one help me!!!!

CoryHAVS
    @coryhavs

Good point, pauloaguia, about having more areas to earn you coins. That is a big plus. Keep exploring!

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

I playing the game in my android device. I have only three characters such as optimus prime, bumblebee, and sound wave .optimus reached lvl 10, bumblebee reached lvl 8 and sound wave reached lvl 7 .all I could is playing stupid beach stage.can. any one help me!!!!

You should be able to see the coin icon costing 1000 over the clouds, like chutybutyful was talking about. Just click on it and the clouds will fade away and you’ll have more areas to explore.

optimus
    @rajeshwaran

Sry bro.there is no such icon in the clouds .can I re- install this app again

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I will take all your good advice and go exploring. I will feel more secure once i level up a few more characters. I’m around levels 4 and 5 with the first 4 characters. Will get telepods soon. My issue is time. Waiting for coins to max out in order to upgrade is alright but not to recharge. There is life outside of this game. So far anyways . Lol. ..

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

If you don’t die you don’t spend coins on recharging ;)

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

I understand. However i do tend to die every once in awhile.

chutybutyful
    @chutybutyful

@zwizdan007 Im like you, I only watch the videos at 1000 coins or more. But 3 or 4 jenga bonus plays will do the same job. That Jenga is really worth the $$. Also, what are eggbots?

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

eggbots are the little tine bots that you see rebuilding the levels on the island map.
    If you zoom in close enough you’ll see they are commanded by the eggs, the villains in this game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Explore Question

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.