Explain angelic touch

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Explain angelic touch

• I don’t understand Matilda angelic touch. It says birds attacking this target regain….. She is a bird. Birds to not attack birds. Please someone explain better.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Red
    @james1562

I think it’s something like this,

If MATILDA attacks a pig and the other birds attack the pig SHE attacked they will regain 5% of their maximum health.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

For example…

Matilda attacks Pig Enemy A.

Blues attacks Pig Enemy A, and Blues regain 5% health.

bdianelandon
    @bdianelandon

Thanks both of you. I understand it now.

Anonymous

In my opinion I don’t think it’s that useful anyway. If you plan on using it I wouldn’t recommend it. In my opinion it’s the worst of all Matilda’s classes ( Yes I think its even worse than Cleric ).

Red
    @james1562

@partshade. If paired with the right team it can be the best out of all her headgears. I used her with Paladin and Rainbird and she’s amazing. If everybody is linked rainbird will heal each bird 3 times, and paladin will heal each bird 1 time in total it would be about 400 health for each bird. (I’m level 20)

Anonymous

@james1562 I agree with you there but here are some problems with Spirit Link. First of all there’s lots of enemies that remove effects so it won’t be much help to those kind of pigs. Secondly I find it annoying to keep it on your birds. Basically you CAN NOT miss a round of it otherwise it will be thrown off balance and it will be hard to get back on track. And finally Rainbird is rather fragile even with Vitality and will get knocked out somewhat easily to more powerful opponents. Honestly I do agree with what you said but I just don’t find it good enough. Not only that but even with Samurai Angelica Touch isn’t enough healing.

Red
    @james1562

@partshade I never said she was perfect. Yes I know she is useless against enemies that dispel so that’s why I don’t use her against them because it would be annoying having to connect spirit links all the time then they get dispelled, I only connect the spirit links to the bird that needs it. If you don’t like rainbird then use Spies instead.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Explain angelic touch

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.