Exclusive Slot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Exclusive Slot?

• I know that the 20-gem slot is far superior to this slot, but I have saved up 35 gems for this arena (if it is for Red) because I desperately need better Red items. Has anyone tried rolling it, and if so, what have your experiences been with Chuck’s exclusive slot in the past arena? I am hoping to get at least an SS weapon or accessory.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Did two slots during Chuck Cup and unsurprisingly got two A items (10 gems gone down the drain).

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 Go with the 20-gem slot. I did two 5-gem, and garbage. You should do one 20-gem and if you don’t get Red items, you can at least get an SS for your other birds, or the ship (I already had Stella 2x attack mast, and I got another one for Blues).

But then it’s all about probability. You might get lucky with 5-gem slot, or you might get some other useless SS items with 20-gem….. who knows?

Check this out:

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt Yeah, I’ve rolled the 20-gem slot at least 6-7 times and all my other birds are pretty well equipped. The slot just hasn’t given me a single Red item yet, and now it’s right before the arena. As for that Facebook post, hasn’t it been a while since those new items have been introduced?

TomT
    @tomt

@jdweagle1 I just saw that this morning. It is true, if you play the slot often enough, you SHOULD get all the SS items, but then again, it’s probability.

Winning the lottery is about 1:13million, but there are still people who won.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt What I meant is that those items have already been in the game for while. But I do agree with your statement. The 20-gem slot is pretty fond of giving me all Matilda items. I have 7 SS items for her, 5 of which are from the slot.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

whenever I spin the slot almost all items I get are A that’s why I always save up for 4x slot with guaranteed SS

matiasbv
    @matiasbv

how are you winning diamonds if there is no more things to do,
    i have already completed all the missions and all the islands

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

@matiasbv monster pig and arena events and daily missons

TomT
    @tomt

@matiasbv Daily challenge event. You complete the challenge everyday, and you can get 5 diamonds every week. So, you’ll have 20 diamonds every month.

Monster events and arena events also give you diamonds.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Exclusive Slot?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.