ever since last update arena doesnt award or move up

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ever since last update arena doesnt award or move up

• For the past three weeks ive been stuck on azure level in the arena but i keep playing and keeping my first place position but the arena stopped rewarding me 100 gems at the end of the week and doesnt move me up to the next place in the arena…. the game now ows me 200gems and two categorys higher than azure….
    Please fix the arena…
    P.s. daily chalenge is awsome just wish we had all day not just 8 hrs that happen to be my busiest time of the day..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

@ashleydesmeules

Yes I too finished first in the past three weeks and did not receive any gems. Only the message and a metal.

Today was my last day to play AB2. The Arena is plagued with hacks Rovio has known about for months and they do not address them. Most of my friends have quit playing and there is only one of them that remains but he has the highest scores on the ABN leaderboards so he trys to increase it every week.

If the game is fun for you keep playing but the hacks have taken the fun out of it in the regular levels and Arena, at least for me. Time to move to another game that does not seems to have hacks or cheats.

@bankler

ashley desmeules
    @ashleydesmeules

Thank you angry birds staff for fixing the bug :D

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ever since last update arena doesnt award or move up

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.