Event calender not updating

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Event calender not updating

• It is now April 12th. The Golden easter egg hunt event has been over for a couple weeks now I believe. But my event calender is still showing that event. I have even uninstalled and re-installed the app with no luck. I didn’t even get to play the event last week. It just says the Easter egg hunt event is “calculating” like it just ended. Anyone else have this problem? I have contacted Rovio but have yet to get a response.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@mike-copelin the glitch also appeared on AB Transformers after the “Prime Target” event ended (at least for me)

Mike Copelin
    @mike-copelin

I am getting absolutely no response from Rovio on this issue. I’m getting worried that I’m going to miss the next event too.

angrybirdsepic1
    @angrybirdsepic1

Any update on this issue? I have the same problem and because of it I can’t play the new event to unlock chuck’s new class.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@angrybirdsepic1

I know it doesn’t help fixing your issue telling you this, but I wanted to let you know the event hasn’t started yet… it starts in 41 hours (currently) so you still have some time before that.
    It may sound obvious but have you tried re-installing the game? It may fix the problem.
    Downloading it back and reinstalling, takes just a couple of minutes and your progress is saved on Rovio’s account anyway (so you won’t lose any data) so I think it’s worth a try.

(I suggest you to log out and back in from the Rovio account to force sync, before attempting to uninstall the game and installing it back)

angrybirdsepic1
    @angrybirdsepic1

That didnt work. Thank you for the advice though. Maybe when the new event starts it will force this one to end. :<

Mike Copelin
    @mike-copelin

I eventually got it fixed by Rovio themselves. They had to go in and manually fix the game state. You will need to go to their site and send a support ticket. Bad thing is it took them almost a week to fix it from the first time I emailed them about it. Good luck dude but I doubt you’ll be back for the event.

Mike Copelin
    @mike-copelin

It’s a little confusing to navigate to the correct spot to submit the request so just in case anyone is having trouble I’ll put the steps here.
    Go to rovio.com and click on “support”. Then click on “support page.” At the bottom you should see “submit a request.” Click that and make sure you put in the game title where it asks so it gets forwarded to the right person.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Event calender not updating

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.