Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Classes depend on personal uses and strategical approach. Illusionist is nothing special but that 10% boost will definitely help. Also, I know @pointless’ birds got defeated yesterday. But I am sure he is more than ready to take his revenge on the pigs this time. ;)

I just wish these Elite upgrades were more than just 10% stronger.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@christian-cosgrove that was my main weakness during “The Angry Birds Movie” premiere event- especially with the Camera Pigs and the Prop Pigs getting in the way, so I was never able to achieve the Elite Mage (or Elite Knight since the Easter event glitched up, not letting me in)

@datguygamer
    about that…I can’t become logged into Facebook no matter how hard I try- it just brings me back to the game and asks me to log in again, so I have to be a trooper and fight through it, which means I’ll have a harder time opening Friendship Gates, beating Dungeons, and get less Friendship Essence than I should have (It’s a tough job, but somebody has to do it)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup Are you on Android or iOS? Also:

a) Do you have a FB account? If yes, are you logged into that?
    b) Does your device have a pre-installed FB app?

Pointless
    @pointless

I have never liked Illusionist, his ability depends on having the right Birds with him to be effective, and even then…

I was simply attempting a lone Chuck win, and as we had succeeded with TBird, Wizard and LBird, it was the next fair choice. I do still wonder if it would have worked, given many TL procs…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@pointless
    I believe it would’ve worked if TL proc went off at 60% (3 out of 5). I believe it’s supposed to go off at that rate plus I don’t know if the Living Lightning 23% chance of bonus damage is in addition to the 60% or not. My Illusionist went off at 40% and I only needed one more shot. Like I said he’s only at M11 for me but I’m not sure M15 would’ve helped given the ninja pigs he was facing. If anything I think that event proved your theory and the theory everyone’s known along. Yes you can win a battle with a single Illusionist with the TL proc fully enchanted and a Chuck rage attack. However he is still a ?…??

Mp127
    @mp127

Seems I’m in minority, I like Illusionist as class with high potential to make interesting teams. :/
    I’d also be happy if Elite Treasure Hunters event could jump some spots in queue… I really like this class, only Witch is better premium class IMO.

BTW, what do you think, Rovio will add Elite basic classes to the shop after the event? Sadly, I missed the chance to get the earlier ones :(

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I would MUCH prefer Elite Treasure Hunters, much more useful than Illusionist for me. Elite Wizard or Elite Rogues would be nice too. Best for me would be Elite Witch…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    We don’t get wishes – they’ll all be there in time, next is Illusionist and afterwards hopefully Witch, FS and then TH.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@datguygamer I play AB Epic via iPad Mini, which also houses all my other AB games

a) I do have an account, but (as aforementioned) it is impossible to keep the connection stable for who-knows-what reasons, so there’s no hope unless a bug fix finds the source and resolves the issue

b) No, I go to the website version to log in to AB Epic and check my other notifications on my computer

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@rowdypup

a) Do you have Samurai? He deals multiple damage so it is easier to destroy enemies with Dodge!

b) To prove that you are OP, beat Maelstrom without potions ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup In that cases, just log out of every account on your device and THEN try logging into FB. See what happens.

@smwforever45
    If they don’t give me an Elite Samurai or an Elite Wizard in the future, imma flip a table…and then larger table, and after that an even larger one till there are no upright tables in my house.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    So far they’re not confirmed but I’m SURE
    they won’t limit it to the Starter, Premium and Event classes. More Elite classes means more profit for them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

people question, is it so important to have a FB account? i don’t have because i don’t like the FB and Twitter.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    I don’t like Facebook either. Twitter is OK.

However, the thing is.
    It is VERY nice to have lots of Friendship Essences so you can re-spin the reward wheel in event levels or at the end of an event or the Arena week.
    It is VERY nice to have friends with strong birds that you can use for the Chronicle Cave, for the Daily Dungeons, and for Golden Pig Castle in the events.
    It is VERY nice to have one extra Lucky Coin per day.

So in the end, I decided to make one, only for Epic. The advantages are heavy.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam That depends on your play. Just like @smwforever45 mentioned, there are advantages but you can choose to not connect to anything. I know I didn’t for 2 years because it didn’t interest me at all and to some extent, it still doesn’t.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@christian-cosgrove to beat Maelstrom without potions is very easy. I did that when there was no mastery level. I used Paladin, Mage and Princess. Princess’s attack forces Maelstrom to attack Paladin (due to highest HP). Mage uses secondary ability on Paladin. Paladin uses secondary ability on himself. Then Princess can heal Paladin if necessary. Others attack Maelstrom in other terms. Easy three star.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer & @smwforever45 even if i make one FB account with whom i can play i don’t have friends or anyone who will accept an invitation to play with me…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@elpapam we will if you post your Facebook in the Friend Request thread

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    We are all here to help you out :) Just add us!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam You can add people from here if you wish. They will help you here with Epic.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer & @smwforever45 & @angryjohnny thank you for helping me out, also because i don’t want to give my real name and surname and other personal info, can i use a nickname like the one i have here for making the facebook page?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    No problem with that – my Facebook name is Red Yoshi which is faaaaar from my real name :P

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 hm, i itching to make it now…

Also if i want to delete the FB acount is there any chance to loose my game progression?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam No, your account is saved via Rovio account. If you delete your FB account, only your friends will be deleted. But your progress will be saved.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer thank you, i made the FB page now what i should do?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.