Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 @pointless @datguygamer @anyone???? Can all of you borrow my birds, I’m totally CRITICAL in FEs in case I have to re roll the wheel?
    Friendship is CRITICAL in this game and extremely CRITICAL outside too.
    Ah, it’s nice to have good friends.
    Thanks for borrowing my birds!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@aufar-ramadhan I will borrow your birds, don’t worry. :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just had my last run in the castle :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    I’ll borrow a bird of yours again :) It said you had to rest some more so I didn’t do it earlier.

@suzyq

I’ll have my last run at GPC in 3-4 hours, it’s still locked yet :)

@all
    It’s looking good for me, 5 hours until the event ends and I’m in #2 with 190k points… let’s see what #3 and #4 will do :)

chris
    @chriss9

NOOOO i got overtaken and i’m on 4th. Didn’t get any points since friday :D:D Even though i spent all the energy :D THis is fcked up :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@chriss9
    Yuck! That sucks :( You should write to Rovio about this. Enemies don’t get twice as strong just like that. Sure it will get harder to defeat them – but not completely impossible.

Also, just wondering – why do you and @kennymcc constantly use :) and :D even though you’re probably anything but happy right now? XD

chris
    @chriss9

i truely think this is funny and take it with humor!

chris
    @chriss9

@smwforever45, what will happen if i write them? i got one support request ticket open since 3 weeks!

edit: that ticket got solved a few days ago. Should have checked it before writing about it!

chris
    @chriss9

@smwforever45
    I’m sure this will solve itself once lvl 60 is reached. There is some calculation problem going on or my birds weapons are to weak.

@all:
    I now can explain what happens during that glitch with the 7 lvl ups. How will i be able to contact rovio if they value input on how to fix it? Should i just message them via rovio support page?

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@chriss9

Yeah,unfortunately the support page is the best place to write them(unless you speak Finnish, then you can try to phone them). If you have spent any money on the game be sure to include that. Also let them know how the glitch unfairly prevented you from obtaining your rightful rewards, in a nice way of course? Eventually you will have to acquire set items to compete so save your lucky coins up for when the rainbow riot is up to 5X next month on the daily rewards calendar.

@smwforever45

What’s UsainBolt’sCousin up to?

@aufar-ramadhan

Your birds are still resting for me, but if you post that Shapoko The Manbeast is the manliest Manbeast who has ever Manbeasted I will spend some lucky coins on you ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@chriss9 Yes, you should contact them ASAP. Btw, how many items have you collected for Elite Tricksters?

chris
    @chriss9

@datguygamer got all of them luckily. The last 5 medals came in by watching a video! XD

@all:
    Putting a text together atm that i will send them later this evening, they won’t check anything until tomorrow anyways!

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Interesting… Just left a battle and found myself in a league full of zero score players with me at first with 152k pts. Used to be third in my league before the battle… This will probably not end well

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@napoleongl

Same thing happened to me but I restarted game and all the previous scores were refreshed. Hopefully it’s the same for you

Alugia
    @alugia7

I had super hars leaderboarda, but i was more worried about elite tricksters then the leaderboard

Suzy
    @suzyq

@napoleongl it’s happening all the time to me, sometimes I’m on a board on my own and in 1st place or the board is showing all the scores but no names except mine. It has always gone back to normal if I go out and come back into the game.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@shapokomanbeast @suzyq
    Thanks! It is always worrying when such things happen in this game…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@napoleongl

Yeah, Rovio has made us all paranoid & neurotic? ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@chriss9 Then no harm was done as you got the main prize. I am guessing you unlocked the upgrade then too. Congrats!

Now just send that email and wait since they nowadays take time to reply back.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

What kind of madmen are playing this ‘Sports’ event?! Good grief, I need 52,000 points just to manage 1 star reward, and 3 stars in my group is upwards of 160,000 points? In all previous events I have played, 35-40k has been plenty to earn 2-3 star rewards! Anybody else seeing this kind of huge spike in event competition?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    He renamed himself back to Shaniree and is still at the top, with 205,200 points. I’m sitting in #2 with 10k less points than him :) Still got 16 Stamina Drinks sitting here as a surprise in case #3 and #4 start a finish line sprint :)

@napoleongl

Yeah don’t worry, this happens to me too. The game needs to load new data first.

@epicgrindr

Your name is “EpicGrindr”. So grind!!! :P

Just kidding… I have a similar leaderboard to yours (it’s even worse, in fact). I did just like they did and have ~195k points myself. It really requires tons of consumables. If you don’t spend SD’s and only FE’s to respin for the 750-point reward, you may sit on ~130-140k points at the end of the event. No I did NOT skip my sleep. I only woke up to a mosquito once. :P

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Good for you, you definitely earned everything you get in this event

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    It’s not that I am unwilling to grind, just don’t have nearly enough consumables to grind at that level. Guess I’m more confused about how I got stuck in a group with so many big spenders… Maybe I started the event too soon this time, lol. I usually don’t start until 2nd day and get put in a group with other stragglers.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My only guess is that since they increased the item slot, after that item is collected, it’s also now easier to collect maximum amounts of event medals. Item collection wise, this change is welcome BUT I am having a bad sense telling me that the World Boss events are now gonna be even more competitive. My team last time collected 173 K points and STILL lost to the opponent. This time if they change around with these WB type events, we may see upwards of 400K points just to get a 5K mastery reward. My #1 has about 189K him/her self. That’s insane.

Also one of my friend has wasted ~180 FE and about ~200 stamina drinks to stay at #1 in his board with 225K points. Seriously, is the wheel mastery really worth all that expense? Even post-World War hunger stricken people didn’t fight for food and water like this. My god those figures.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    I’m not through yet! Still one more hour in which I could fall down to #4… I don’t want that :P

@epicgrindr

Yeah that’s likely it… Without my fellow FB friends I wouldn’t have been able to do this so the biggest thanks goes to you all :D

@datguygamer

You mean, is #1 really worth it? 3rd place is absolutely OK. I would definitely go for Top 3 even though it is just Mastery – unless Top 3 is a million miles away, of course.
    BTW dude, I wouldn’t be so sure if you can really compare WW1/2 victims and the industrialised world “problems”.

My grandma often mentions these times… it was really tough. I wouldn’t wanna live in these times… but some past things are better than today :P

I’ll definitely start into the next event at least a few hours late, though…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.