Epic self restarting

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic self restarting

• Does anyone have same issue that game wants to load ads, but after a few seconds game just restarting. Its really frustrating in Arena and Caves, because it will automatically means, that battles are lost and in cave that friend is used. And also very often game just crashes between battles. Useing android

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • PJng
    @pjng

Maybe your device run out of RAM, caused after ads, apps no enough memory to run back game

Tiit Lepik
    @tiit-lepik-3

and how mush RAM is needed for normal play

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tiit-lepik-3 — I don’t play on Android, so not sure this will help. I have an old iPad, and I have to make sure that all apps running in the background are closed when I play Epic. You can get rid of some ads by making the minimum purchase of Lucky Coins (a couple of $, I think). The ads you chose to watch to get potions or whatever are usually OK, but they do sometimes crash Epic on my device. If you remember which ad you were “watching”, send a support request to Rovio telling them it crashed your game. You could also ask them for the lucky coins required to use that same friend’s bird before 24 hrs. Good Luck!

RovioKien
    @roviokien

Hey @tilt-lepik-3

this might be due to a setting on your Android device. One reason this happens is the “Do not keep activities” developer option. You can disable it from Settings – System – Developer Options – Apps. Make that “Do not keep activities” is unchecked there!

I hope this helps!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic self restarting

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.