Epic Optimus: Good or Bad?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Epic Optimus: Good or Bad?

• I just unlocked EOP today. So looking at it, he has this lazer attack that functions like a tractor beam. His ammo “seems” to not deplete and you can’t unlock his accessories with gems compared to Shockwave. (So wait, 6000 (EOP price) + 4000 (other accessories price) + 6000 (EOP accessories price) = 16000. 16000 > 12400 (Max amount of tokens you should be able to get before the contest ends.) So how are you supposed to unlock everything?) Right now, he’s at Lv 7 and I’m trying to get him to Lv 15 so I can properly compare him to Shockwave to see if the additional “1000 tokens” is worthed. Tell me what you guys think about EOP in the comments.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder what EOP’s accessories actually do?

Personally if I have enough tokens at the end then I’d go for EOP’s accessories, as I already have headgear for Lockdown and the Grimlocks, so getting their new hats would just alternatives to stuff I already have.

PigBuster
    @vic152

Is EOP exclusive? Or can I get it later?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@vic152

Exclusive to this CNY special event.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

So far I have been calling him Epic Fail Optimus Prime
    He cost way too much. Then his accessories were expensive too
    Then when I got him the bug in the program gave me some great Wiley Coyote videos. The bug caused him to end up in Pig City or other available node with nothing to shoot at. The catch in Pig City was he would die since the energon bridge couldn’t be activated.

This happened at Level 1, Level 7, Level 8, Level 9, Level 10. At Level 11 I tried the fix others suggested which was pay the gems to switch characters. Energon Soundwave took his place and it worked. EFOP moved to the Desert and I will try him later today.

Rovio sent a message stating that this glitch was fixed for “low level” characters. As you can see above it wasn’t all low level. And I had to spend even more gems (and coins since he kept dying) before a fix was “found”.

So for now, I am calling him Epic Fail Optimus Prime

ATP
    @atp213

So far, I think he is ok. I aim for the lowest block possible and hope for decent block tumbles. Seems to be an ok strategy. Targeting pigs seems to be a losing affair.

Mihai Modrea-Marin
    @mihai-modrea-marin

Not ”bad”. At level 10 he is quite decent – EXPENSIVE, I admit, but a cute addition to the ”vehicle park”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Epic Optimus: Good or Bad?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.