Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 204 total)
  • Replies
  • mrpinache
    @mrpinache

Was this fixed?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@mrpinache No, even in the very last update for Android (version 1.0.15) this trick still works just fine.

shannontj
    @shannontj

Mine temporarily broke on one of the recent updates (on Android), but after I got my rainbow back to full on my three-times spins yesterday and left the rainbow full, today I got my epic gear just fine and rainbow is still full. Yay!

(It was weird how it broke too–I tapped on the “free roll” button and nothing happened, so I tapped several more times… nada. Then I went back to my screen and each tap had actually gotten me an item–for a total of 6 items–but the rainbow had reset.)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Still working :-)

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

This is not a exploit….it works just like he should works….

They fixed the ”speed time exploit” ’cause it was a real exploit…

Jiwayi
    @jiwayi

Help~~~
    The daily free roll stop to appear in my friend list for few days, even after i updated the newest version for IOS today. It missed since Android version updated. Do i need to make a report or just wait for few days?
    **My friend also using IOS but she doesn’t has this problem.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

@jiwayi Did you speeded your time? If so you have to wait till the date you speeded….

Jiwayi
    @jiwayi

No, I din’t speed my time.
    Few days back, when i click on my friend’s camp which appear to has the free roll, it stuck, then i knew Android version was already updated, because last time used to have the same problem. Then i decided to wait for the IOS version to update then only i try the free roll. But the day after Android version update, the free roll stop to appear in my friend list until now, after i updated the 1.0.14 version

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Did we confirm that this trick still works in the latest iOS update?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

If it works in Android and WP (I guess), it should work in iOS too..

sjmike
    @sjmike

Kinda annoyed that 4 days in a row, I’ve gotten the same Epic item. Too bad you can’t exchange items.

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Really? O.o what are the possibilities of this happening?
    I got the orange egg for Chuck yesterday and today, the chronos.
    Hope I get something for others too ><

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I have to wait till 1 december 2014 -.- for my first epic roll….

….this is what i deserve for the speed trick exploit…..:P

JeffersonMcM
    @jeffersonmcm

I can confirm that this still works on iOS after .14 update. Got epic item from free friend roll and rainbow bar was full before and after.

I even got the last set item that I was missing after it was the only one I didn’t have for weeks now.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jiwayi — I also have had that problem with free rolls (I’m on IOS). I haven’t updated yet, but wouldn’t be surprised to have to wait for most of a day. If you don’t get a free roll, I would definitely report it to Rovio Support. They think it has been fixed.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I’ve gotten the Rock for Bomb 4 days in a row now. There have been times where I’ve gotten either the Living Lightning or the Phoenix Egg multiple times in a row as well. I guess I just have bad luck.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I have gotten a few of the same items in a row as well….however, each have generally been stronger than the previous one, so I’m okay that the items had been duplicated. I’m still waiting on a few to complete 2 bird’s sets.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So does anybody know if this was fixed in the 1.1.0 update that was released today?

Tasslehoff
    @tasslehoff

First roll today and I got epic weapon. I guess might still work. For sure I will know after 24h :>

Anonymous

I have all set items at level 29 using both exploits ( Time changing and friends roll ). Now that they updated I need to wait until August 31 2015! Lol!

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Still works.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

So does it still works with version 1.1.1? They changed the game so Piggy McCool can now roll your golden pig, does that reset an already full meter?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@angryjohnny Friends rolling your GPM should never reset the Rainbow Bar, so this exploit should work continuously.

Anonymous

My Rainbow Bar was reset through the patch. :-(

badpiggy
    @badpiggy

I’m scared to update now… anyone else tried this?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 204 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)’ is closed to new replies.