Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 204 total)
  • Replies
  • Rhino
    @rhinofreak

You’re doomed mate! No cheating lol.
    Sadder newz for you is that pc version does not exist :P

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

that’s not a cheat…..

any other suggestions?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@bertellifabio There is no way of undoing your blatant exploitation of the game. So you will get no “daily” items for a couple months.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@bertellifabio … There’s no way to correct that exploit. I think it’s one of the “bugs” that were corrected by Rovio in the most recent update. However, you could just start a new game by creating a new ID with a new email…..start out “fresh”, with a “clean slate”. :-)

Danke_
    @danke

@mistychristie according to Google, no app has the right to change the settings of your device, so I assume that it has to do with the system(or Google lies) , not with Rovio or the game.
    *OffTopic* Did you used the cleric when you got the message? If so, can you provide more info about the environment?

@amslimfordy
    @rhinofreak it’s not an exploit, you just do your daily schedule at a much faster rate, in the long run, there is no difference between a user who did it or a user who played as usual

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@danke ….I was just assuming it was considered a bug :-). As to “Did you used the cleric when you got the message?”, no, not when I received the message, but I have since done so, and the % specs are the same as before the change:

Moon Priestess.jpg
    Cleric.jpg

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I i found the problem!

That’s the SIM card….just disable it go Wifi and date will not reset anymore….

Danke_
    @danke

@bertellifabio and how can I, a tab user, solve this problem? Since there’s no SIM card, there has to be something else that causes it.

@mistychristie
    there’s a 10% attack boost, I see, it does 110% ATK damage instead of 100%.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@danke … I’m not sure about the attack boost, because the images I posted are of two different levels. Where do you see the 10% attack boost?

RE @bertellifabio’s problem: could it be a sync issue?

burbman
    @burbman

@mistychristie The boost shows up in the difference in the attack value between the number in red, and the number in white above the description of the character’s traits.

Danke_
    @danke

@mistychristie if we apply the 10% boost to the lvl 9 cleric, it’ll show 62 the original value, and 68 the actual attack, but since it is a normal cleric, there’s no difference. The Lvl 18 upgraded cleric shows a difference between the values.

@burbman
    ‘s explanation in a nutshell works too.

TomC
    @tomc

Did the Archmage headgear also give a 10% attack boost for Chuck?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Yes archamage is quite better than mage .. check that link christie posted up there

Here’s the info :
    Mage does 55% damage to all enemies and the chock shield does 75% damage to the one attacking us.
    Archmage does 61% damage to all enemies and the shcock sheild does 83% damage to attackers.e

He % values depend on chuck’s attack values

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I think with the 1.0.15 (newest patch) they have fixed the ”speed time bug/exploit”.
    So now it doesn’t work anymore…
    Probabily at the login the game check date time from servers not from local device…

Can you confirm on that?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Isn’t the newest 1.0.14 ? or am I missing something?
    And yes we can’t do stuff now by changing dates

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@mistychristie he can see the attack boost from looking just above the stats card thing to see the attack value then looked at the attack damage of the class, the level 9 one was 62 damage in stats and the level 18 one with moon priestess had 169 attack damage in the stats and dealt 186. that’s how he figured it out

Danke_
    @danke

Yes, now it uses server time instead of the time of the device.. it looks like there’s nothing to do if you are maxed out on everything, it wasn’t even an exploit, if we changed our date&time to get the benefits’ll get in the future, the normal, casual player would get the same benefits in the long run.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Rolling on friend pig with your pig in full bar will garantee epic item or not?

Did they ”fixed” it?

(I don’t think it’s a bug)…

I can’t roll till my speed time (1 december) so i cannot try^

frodrick
    @frodrick

It appears unchanged in .15

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Lvl 33 epic items are more powerful than 29 epic items? Or not?….

wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

@bertellifabio Lvl 33 set items are more powerful than their lvl 29 counterpart.

opap
    @opap

I think it is the end…and I didnt even apply the new update…

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@opap … “I think it is the end”

Can you elaborate on that, please?

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

What?! another new class for Android?! Life is so unfair!!

opap
    @opap

sorry, false alarm. Just the usual 24hrs between rolls was like 2 hours longer yesterday
    I still did not apply the update

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 204 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)’ is closed to new replies.