Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 204 total)
  • Replies
  • wolkenwand
    @wolkenwand

I’ll update immediately :)

DeathEvil
    @deathevil

There is nothing left to do in the game, and in order to level up and play new Caves will require the update. I don’t have yet all sets, but every bird had a legendary sword or shield at 29 lvl, which is good enough for me

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I’ll cross that bridge when I get there :-)

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I’m surprised they still haven’t patched this yet. I guess they want to give Windows Phone users the opportunity to exploit this too.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Just one question.

I have my rainbiow bar full.

My golden pig has the 15 minutes for triple chance…so i start rolling with 3 LC rolls (i do for example 15 rolls)…

At the end of the 15 minutes what would be my rainbow bar stats? Still full or not?

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

@opap unfortunately, the only way of obtaining LC at the end of the game it’s to speed up your game by manually adding days to your clock, still, it takes a lot of time if you do your daily routine every time you change the clock (like I do), just keep track of what day was the last one you changed to. The damage done it’s not that hard, I don’t know what can happen when doing that during a special limited time offer (like the Google Play Summer Sale)

Can’t understand…changing days? How? WHat’s that?

frodrick
    @frodrick

Pancaro, you’d have received one guaranteed set item and be at 28% filled rainbow bar. Only the rolls on friends’ machines fail to reset your bar.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

And what happens if i change back to the real day?….

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — I’m getting close to having a full golden pig machine bar, and will also be getting the rainbow riot tomorrow. Do I need to skip the rainbow riot to take advantage of the unlimited set items exploit?
    Also, I don’t have that many LC (63), so if I do use the rainbow riot, do I do 3 or 20 coin rolls?
    Thanks in advance for the advice. I expect these questions are answered elsewhere, but don’t have time to read pages and pages of replied. And I’m hoping answer about rainbow riot above is incorrect.

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – if you are very close to filling the bar, use 3 coin rolls on the rainbow riot until it is full, then only spin on a friend’s machine.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

“And what happens if i change back to the real day?….”

No free roll on a friend’s golden pig, because you’ve already received them … in the future :-)

Anonymous

Is it safe to update on Android without losing this nice feature?

abirds954
    @abirds954

@jankrohn What version are you seeing in Android? Something newer than 1.0.12?

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

yes today a new version was released.
    Don’t know whether the fight golden pig whenever we want bug is fixed or not.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

Anyone know yet if the new update is going to fix the exploit?

frodrick
    @frodrick

I’ll try to test with a throw away account later tonight

bouboule
    @bouboule

There was an update? What’s new?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

First time I’ve been glad an update landed on Android before IOS! Finally got to a filled bar and a free roll! Heaven!
    Hope someone figures out if update kills exploit before IOS update comes out.

frodrick
    @frodrick

Just tested and the update didn’t change this bug.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@frodrick — Thanks for the info. Hope same will be true for IOS.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For those that are still unsure I can also confirm that this trick still works with version 1.0.14.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Is the level cap raised in 1.0.14? Did they add more caves?

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@killerkea …. new max. level is 33 and they’ve added 2 new caves.

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

new epic gear?

Also actual epic gear (at lvl 29) will be more powerful at lvl 33 or not?…i Mean a lvl 33 versions?

I hope not…so we will all be forced to trash a lot….

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

Ok…i’m bugged…

I speeded game till 30.11.2014…when i try to set next day (01.12.2014) it will reset automatically my date to the real (correct date)!

(using Samsung Galaxy tab 3.0).

I have no more pigs no more free rolls and no more Dojo’s gongs!…..’cause i cannot change the date of course….

Note that my Dojo gong says exactly 83 dayes left (30.11.2014 from today!)

I tried everything…no way out:(

any suggestion to correct that?

MAybe istalling game on my PC and speeding the date from there?..dunno if working on pc version….

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 204 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)’ is closed to new replies.