Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 204 total)
  • Replies
  • MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I have found that my free friend’s rolls are almost exactly 24 hours after my last role. Yesterday’s was at 5pm but I missed it at 5pm today; did it at 8pm instead, so it will be at 8pm tomorrow for me. It’s still working, by the way. :-)

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Still works for me.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

I noticed mine being on a 24 hour rotation as well. But now I’m on 3 days with no free roll offer on a friends GPM.. Sad face…

DeathEvil
    @deathevil

I had noticed the same thing, and then I read somewhere that having lots of fun friends limits of let’s you fb friend s roll. I deleted my friends to 3 page list and I’m back to 24 hour rotation.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

@deathevil Thanks for the advice. I was actually thinking it might be a friends list thing because I got a free roll offer showing on the camp totem pole but couldn’t find it going into the friends list. I had over 700 friends. I’ve deleted it down and hope it goes back to a 24 hour cycle.

Oh my lord… just did 1 expensive roll and got Demise for Matilda!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I did 10 cheap spins during the rainbow riot today and got both the honey spoon and honey pot to make the sweet set. It will cost less lucky coins to get set items if you do the cheap spins during the rainbow riot. Of course the method in this post of getting a set item every time is the cheapest.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I’ve gotten a few duplicate items with this rolling method, but luckily the newest was stronger that the previous.

RPBThree
    @rpbthree

How do you get sets? Is it all luck of the draw? I got 2 different legendarys for the same character. I’m glad I got it but was hoping to get a set for the set bonus.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You have to be lucky when spinning on the pig machine or use the exploit mentioned in this post to get one every spin. Which set item you get appears to be random, but it might be like Diablo in that you will be more likely to get an item for the characters you use the most. It seems like it is that way because a lot of people have gotten the same items more frequently than you would expect if you had an equal chance for each of the 30 set items. For example, I’ve played long enough and bought enough spins to get 17 set items. 6 of those 17 items are the Lightning Tome. I have other duplicates besides that which is not unusual, but 6 times means I got it 35% of the time when 1/30 only equals 3.33%.

NeoForever
    @neoforever

Intentionally or not, there are a lot of things about this game that are supposed to be “random” but clearly aren’t.

This becomes apparent when you use this exploit and look at a large sample size. Oh well.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Since I starting taking advantage of Mindset’s tip 2 weeks ago I’ve been able to accumulate 6 sets! Thanks again for this useful tip, Mindset!

opap
    @opap

If I use the view video free roll, does my full rainbow meter reset to zero ???

Iffy
    @isthare

Hi guys, i’m lvl 17 and my rainbow bar increases so slow… I do believed it was growing while friends where using my golden pig machine, but I don’t see those upgrades anymore.
    Just now, I have the feeling it only grows when I use the free video roll, which is only like 1 every 2 days.

How do I maximize, any tips? and if I understood it right, when it’s at max… I only have to use friends pig machines, but never mines or free video, right?

Thx!

Thanks man, tried this trick and now have every single set item!!! :D
    Plus don’t do a free video roll with a full rainbow bar – my bro tried this and his rainbow bar was reset.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Under version 1.0.12 the rainbow advances 2% for free spins and 3 lucky coin spins on your pig machine. For 20 LC spins it advances 20%. Free spins on the friend’s machine advance it 0% which is why the rainbow stays full when spinning on a friend’s machine.

opap
    @opap

What about the 7th day triple chance for an epic? Can I do this without resetting the rainbow ?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

For the mathematically challenged the answer is NO.

All spins except spins on a friend’s pig machine advances your rainbow. You can pay for 50 3 LC spins to get your rainbow back to being full. You’ll get about 7 more set items if you bought 50 spins during rainbow riot.

opap
    @opap

if i had 150 lucky coins maybe i would try that :P
    Are there any other ways to LC besides golden pig, and leveling? (paying is no-no)

Danke_
    @danke

@opap unfortunately, the only way of obtaining LC at the end of the game it’s to speed up your game by manually adding days to your clock, still, it takes a lot of time if you do your daily routine every time you change the clock (like I do), just keep track of what day was the last one you changed to. The damage done it’s not that hard, I don’t know what can happen when doing that during a special limited time offer (like the Google Play Summer Sale)

@KillerKea
    it may be like in Diablo, but after 70 tries on the GPM I found out that the system may be a lot more complex than we think ,first hypothes it’s that it may actually depend on what headgear you use the most , 2nd hypothes it’s that some set items are rarer than others (In my case, Pickpocket, *Beep* attack!,Perfect Balance, Reborn, Steel Wall sets were a lot rarer than the others) For who’s interested, 20/70 items were unique, I’ve got 7 complete sets of Twin Lightning.

Iffy
    @isthare

@Killerea, thx for the answers!

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Just for curiosity’s sake, does anyone happen to know how many rolls on your golden pig it takes to fill the rainbow bar? … let’s say from the first time you use it.

DeathEvil
    @deathevil

It took me around 95 lucky coins so I’d guess it’s 30 rolls

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

A 3LC spin is 2%. The 20LC spin is 20%.

That is, 50 3LC spins (150) or 5 20LC spins (100).

abirds954
    @abirds954

I’m curious, when the next Epic update comes out and let’s say Rovio patches this, will you all hold off updating to get more legendary items, knowing they’ll be underpowered once you’ve reached the new level cap but still excellent items, or update immediately?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 204 total)
  • The topic ‘Epic Gear Every Roll?! (Patched)’ is closed to new replies.