Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

I’m a CPA – trust me when I tell you that there are plenty of stupid rich people, and there are also plenty of poor people who spend well beyond their means (aren’t credit cards awesome?)

And in the Spark Runs thread, you even commented this morning about how “it’s a different story when your mommy gives you $20.00/day allowance.”

So yeah, there are plenty of players who are spending money on the game that the rest of us aren’t willing to.  I’m pretty sure ad views aren’t generating the bulk of the game’s revenues.  In the free-to-play world, in-game purchases more or less follow the “80/20 rule” (i.e. 80% of revenues come from 20% of players).

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I spent 1000 tokens on a Gold Crate to get:

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@andrewinireland

I know, that’s pretty insulting, isn’t it?

mbsengineer
    @mbsengineer

Been playing ABTF for awhile off and on, but just found this site.  I have a question for those of you who already have a few of the “Energized” group.  I will be using tokens to get my first one today.  Which of the 4 do you recommend?  TIA!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I would recommend Energon Nautica, partly because I have used her the most. Energon Megatron might also be a good choice. To get most out of any single TF you must accessorize him/her.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.