Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst it was a mistake and i will fix it, no need to haunt me down each time i make a thread.

moi
    @moifirst

I did always think that nicknames were unique. But now I see two times an Alex in my leaderboard (position 1 and 20) so  it looks like this was an incorrect assumption.
    alex1-2.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Skipping this.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I may try for one of them but I think Energized Megatron is by far the best of the group and I already have him. The previous new bot looked terrible and so does the next so thankfully I should have any gems needed for whichever of the other energized bots I decide to get.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m already over 240K for today.  Not sure if I want to chase #1.

He was healthily behind me for most of the day, but started spending gems like crazy about an hour ago.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

You really think someone grouped with your rank is playing with an unpromoted OP?  Come on guys, it’s getting pretty obvious, and I’ve only been playing for 2 1/2 months.

The unpromoted OP is always the bot.  Notice he’s also in first.  That always happens when I see him appear in my leaderboard.  See my post on the previous page.

EricOSU
    @ericosu

Buckeyes

seaspray
    @seaspray

I see this is becoming an exercise in futility.  Based on my averages today and yesterday, 4 recharges/day = 780 gems for the event and I will only end up with 6900 tokens.  This will make the 6th event in a row to not achieve 7500, except for Dead End, and that was by the skin of my teeth, only because of Glassor and dropping 15k sparks on Roddy (3 weeks of saving).  You planet eaters are lucky you were able to hit the start of the spark runs last year with fully upgraded bots.  It’s near impossible now to compete with all the ruby and amethyst bots in the leaderboard, because breaking 50k points is essentially not achievable with under 200% promotion, unless its block day.  If you don’t have at least a silver promoted squad member, you need to play with a ruby crown to even have a chance at a new bot.  All the sparks I’ve earned in the last 10 weeks wouldn’t be enough for 1 ruby crown.

I will settle for the sparks containers this event and a gold crate.  I will drop another 15k sparks on Roddy for the Moonracer event.  If I can’t get Wheeljack and a few accessories with a level 15 gold promoted squad member, screw this, I’m done.  And Rovio might begin to understand why their stock price has fallen 52% in the last year.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@ericosu

#3 preseason ranking.  I’m ready for kickoff!  (I know you might not give a flip about NCAAF, but anyways…)

seaspray
    @seaspray

For those of you with any education/interest in economics, this game is a great illustration of the consequences of inflation, ie the devaluation of your hard earned assets, whether that be through increased gem and token prices to the nerfing of bots and accessories, to the addition of amethyst and ruby promotions.

@elpapam
    Word to the wise my friend.  Use those sparks now while they have max value.  Pretty soon they will have emerald and sapphire levels, and your savings will be for naught.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i know i told you that and at the previous event threads.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2: came in #1 by a mile, but only hit the 240K threshold.  Just don’t have the stamina to grind it out to 320K.

Day 3: likely a write-off.  Between it being Energon day and having plans tomorrow evening getting in the way of play, I’ll probably get pushed into the 3-6th place bracket even if I can hit 200K.

EricOSU
    @ericosu

Yes, been ready since last season ended. Just can’t wait to get this issue with our coach past us and give the social justice warriors the finger.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@ericosu

Roger that.  These days, if you even heard a rumor that someone farted around some chick, you better run and tell the cops, or else…  left fists in the air and your neck in a rope!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just barely cracked 200K before I had to call it a day.

Was pleasantly surprised with a 2nd place finish.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Who’re you using and who’s the best buy if I can miraculously manage 7500?  EM or EN?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People i am thinking to take another break from this game… somewhat it doesn’t fulfill my desires anymore…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

I’ll be honest – I don’t use ether EM or EN enough to give a proper recommendation. Neither of them are amazing.  Personally I’d be indifferent – if I didn’t already have them it’s just a matter of completing the set.

I’m currently running this event with a combination of Blaster and E. Windblade.

[EW isn’t the most amazing TF either, but I’ve used her strategically rather than tactically.  She was the first TF to release from the Energized squad, and so I promoted her early and have benefited from the bonus whenever this particular squad came up.]

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I hear you.  It’s amazing that anyone can suffer “burnout” from a game, but if there’s one game to suffer burnout it’s this one.  It’s just the same repetitive grind day after day after day.

There are days I wished I’d never startedplaying at all.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig honestly from heart i can’t see my self going on with that. I feel tired man 4 years the same old story! So yeah just i did in the past i left it for 6 month and to be honest i felt like a huge weight lifted up from chest!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

It’s stupid, but the main reason why I can’t/won’t quit is that it feels like if I quit then I’ve wasted the last four years.  I know it’s stupid, but that’s how it feels any time I think of dropping it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Argh, I’m looking at my token count.  Must have had a bad connection, or my cloud save didn’t save properly, but when I switched from one device to the other after the end of play yesterday, the 750 tokens for hitting 200K didn’t transfer over.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig this must be happening due the many devices that are using the router and have access at the internet. I have had this problem at the office but in my house that i have only 2 laptop my iPad And they aren’t iPad / iPhones on the rooter i have never had this problem… So i believe if you are in a public network like your work’s wifi this might also be the problem.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i wonder how many sparks need one bot from Amethyst / purple crown to top it’s promotion to crown red… well i am in the first crown 35% man i can’t imagine who it’s the Amethyst or Red Crown promotion :S

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam
    I’ve just put an updated list on the Spark Run! forum.
    See here .

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enter The Silverbird! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.