Enslavers! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

I’d say you smashed it playing half days.  If it weren’t for the spire I would not have broken 7.5k tokens.  Averaged 22 runs/day

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Day 1 was an anomaly, as I’d recharged three times and hit 1st Place that day, for 2000 tokens in total.

Otherwise I would have (just barely) missed 7500 tokens for the full Event, all other things being equal.

But I’m a big believer in front-end loading my play.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Gold crates paid off.  I was able to OverPower Dead End from L17 to L18.

Otherwise nada.  No sparks, no gems, no tokens.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Not me.  Took MM, sword, card, all sparks, and 11 crates, 7 rare, 3 epic and upgrade RC 7 -> 8.  No sparks, gems or tokens.  I’m thinking about taking the 1000 gem Scorponok bundle with tail and 8k sparks.  All in all, I can’t complain.  Didn’t even think I would get a bot out of this event.  I should have taken Barricade instead of the 10 crates though.  Made that mistake twice now (speedsters).

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i took the scorp for 1k gems just for the sparks and earned 7500 so unlocked motormaster also

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@optimuspig

Lucky you, I’m at level 21 with Dead End and I’m guessing that I will never get a “free” upgrade for him via gold crates.  This week I got a few legendary accessories powered up and some worthless sparks, but no overpowers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@pandaczar12

L21 is higher than any of my TFs.  I only have one at L20 and only one at L19.

These crates are totally random though.  Although I’ve gotten overpowers for a few of my main TFs like Blaster and Dead End, I’ve also gotten a lot of nothing.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Whenever I have gotten overpowers from crates, and I’ve had several, they have been lame bots that I never use.  This week I got a good number of sparks (3×1800 I think?) and accessory unlocks/upgrades from the gold crates.

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine 10 Gold Crates with Tokens this time

818CA495-29BD-46E7-8431-3D0FDBDBC136.jpeg

seaspray
    @seaspray

@asen

That’s a decent haul for sure.  Do you use UM in spark runs?  I’m looking at that 79% defense and wondering if you equip that over the Armada.  I can’t decide which Megatron to invest sparks in for a spark run member, UM with armada and acid, or DM with sword and acid/defense.  Got an opinion?

Asen_77
    @asen

@seaspray Yes, one of my Spark Run bot is UM, but most of the time he is at third place after Blaster and Dead End, so rarely used. UM is not that powerful against WMT. But good for other things and especially against flying and ballon pigs, that are bad at Spark Run!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.