Enslavers! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2: 7 runs (all natural), missed two others because I was busy, 19(?)K points, 11th place

Day 3: 15 runs (1 recharge), 37K points, 3rd place.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Sheesh! And I thought TNT day was bad. It’s walking mortar tower day. WMT day + Poison TNT = awful scores for me because the WMTs destroy way too many poison crates.

I need to be careful. Motormaster cannot handle WMTs as well as I’d like. Maybe I should try Scorponok? What do you reccomend for mortars? I have Optimus Prime to Prowl plus Windblade and Nautica.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@skarmory55555

The tryme Barricade might be a little less frustrating than Scorponok.  But if you’re using a tryme anyway, just use your Heatwave.  I don’t know how hard these green blocks will hit him, but given his generally high defense I suspect it would be less than anyone else you have at the moment.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, Day 4 is going to be bad.

There’s only a small number of TFs that can do WMT Day well, and that’s even before taking into account the death blocks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4: 15 runs (1 recharge), 58K points, 5th place.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I got sparks and one gold crate. Now for some not-so-useless-for-me-because-I’m-only-rank-180 coins! (Seriously, there needs to be something to buy with spare tokens besides coins.)

seaspray
    @seaspray

Just hit level 47 in the spire.  Sitting on 19,513 tokens.  I will need to take 1st today and tomorrow to have enough tokens for all 3 enslavers.  Who should I grab now out of the squad and drop sparks on?  That will be the only way I can have a chance at 1st.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I guess scorponok might be best for trying to win missile day, but overall I would go with barricade.  He’s decent as an all purpose bot.  I haven’t used motormaster enough to have much of an opinion,  though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Geez, you’ve been working hard.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

@seaspray I really should make the most out of the spire. Normally, I just stop after getting gems or a pig.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

@seaspray

From my limited experience:

Scorponok: High damage and precision, zero AoE. Similar to the Galvatrons and the Shockwaves. Decent for missiles, but not great for much else.

Barricade: Triple shot weapon. Good all-around. Similar to…I don’t know, Bludgeon? Brawl? The Windblades? I’m taking a shot in the dark here.

Motormaster: “Boomerang trajectory” weapon, a slightly weaker Nemesis Prime/Sideswipe that doesn’t push blocks. Good for clearing blocks, but there are better options. Often hits poison TNT unintentionally.

Of them, I’d say Barricade.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Eighteen minutes left, and I have three batteries left.

Edit: Ground Pigs day. Maximum token level: 240,000. “Ground hog day” (ha ha, best pun ever) is okay.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5: 11 runs (all naturals), 55K points, 4th place.

moi
    @moifirst

Weird!
    I began this last day with the main objective to get the spark capsule/cannister with 500 and 750 sparks.
    But when I wanted to get these in the token exchange, it appeared that I already owned them. But I know with 100 % certainty that I hadn’t collect them.
    When I looked at the number of sparks I owned, it also seemed that they haven’t been collected.
    JARSU?

seaspray
    @seaspray

Here’s my level 47 run

seaspray
    @seaspray

@skarmory55555

I’ve been playing this game since May 30.  I’ve hit level 47, 41, 40 and 31.  The 41 and 40 were back to back during Novastar and I got all 3 bots to complete the squad (already had Nautica).  I lost the level 31 by drawing too many pigs (ran out of gems).  Now, I never buy a pig unless I’m level 21 or higher.  Nothing below that is worth 10 gems, unless you can break even on what you’ve already won and then exit.  The prizes start getting good after level 25, so If you can be patient, wait until you have a clean run past level 20 then be prepared to spend 385-785 gems.

On this run I drew my first pig at level 27, tapped out after spending 785 gems, but still netted 632 gems.  You gotta make sure your winnings pay for what you’ve spent, and always make sure you still have enough gems to buy the next pig.  That’s how I lost the level 31 run.

edit:  I also never exit before I draw the first pig

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Nice!  I’ve never successfully made it past L13.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Are you running a promoted squad member?  Who?  Will you hit 7.5k on these half days you’ve been playing?

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

Seriously??  In 4 years?  I hit level 13 about once a week without drawing a pig.  I liked your Joker post in some past thread.  Really captured the moment.  I can imagine.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

Shockwave’s Spire’s only been around for about a year or so – I forget when exactly it was introduced.  It’s one of the newest additions to the game, even newer than the Crates if I’m not mistaken.

Anyway, when the Spire first arrived on the scene, I got a bit carried away one day and went net down several thousand gems, lol.

Since then I’ve been a bit gun shy.  Although I play the Spire every day, I immediately end as soon as I hit gems, and I never use gems to continue if I get a pig.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

During this Event I’m running with a combination of GSG (always), and I rotate through Blaster, UM, and Dead End (although I generally try to stick with Blaster if I can).

All of these TFs are promoted to +175%, so I’m always running at +350% total bonus.

After the end of play on Day 5, I’m at total 6,950 tokens.  So I’ll easily hit 7,500 if not more after Day 6.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’ve been playing the spire since it came out and have never made it past about level 20 in the spire, and even that involved spending gems.  Not once have I made it anywhere close to that without hitting a pig.  I would say 98% of the time I get a pig before level 5.  Eventually I settled on just quitting if/when I hit gems.  Maybe I am just very unlucky at this.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

To give props where they are due,  I was glad not to see a shark day in this event haha.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Weird.  After my first two runs today, my Leaderboard still hadn’t formed.

Other players only started showing up after Run 3.

Even after my 4th run, there are only five players there so far.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6: 11 runs (all natural), 37K, 4th place

Event completed with 8,155 tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Enslavers! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.