Energon Windblade – new character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Windblade – new character

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

That’s a lie.  Bumblebee sucks against everything.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Bumblebee the only think that is good is for decoration and nothing else if you have a node with him on the map either use 1 gem to change character or play the node use the Shieldor and go as vehicle mode all the node to finish fast. Because there is no way to take down anything with him or the Variant Bumblebee. Rodimus Prime that is based on Bumblebee is somewhat good? Anyway that’s my opinion about Bumblebee and the variations of him.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okie. I think galvatron has good potential when levelled. Is it true?

Also why is everyone on this forum maxed out already.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve been playing this for almost three years (sadly).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

You want something with good area effect and rate of fire.

Neither variant of Galvatron suits that.

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – If you can get him on the island map, energon grimlock might be your best bet. He will be able to hold his own in any competition. Cooldown accessories would be useful. I would say that over half the people in this website have him as one of their main three bots

I should tell you about the awesomeness that is Ultimate Megatron! (If he is accessorized with the extra gravity and acid rounds…) He is the only bot from the map that I use daily on important stuff (like spark run). He is very powerful (but Boss Pig totally shreds him every time. Nkt so good against missiles)

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I have heard energon grimlock is the best. I see him in the forums everywhere.

@optimuspig
    But galvatron has high precision and does lots of damage. It overheats but if you shoot every other second it’s pretty good. Besides the overheating shouldn’t be too long when leveled.

Also, is soundblaster better than soundwave, and sentinel better than heatwave? What’s the point of upgrading the single shot variant/original

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

The question you need to ask is: what are you trying to destroy with Galvatron?

For example if you’re trying to destroy blocks, then Galvatron is the wrong TF to use, as he’ll never fire quickly enough to clear off all the blocks on the screen.  Also, leveling doesn’t solve overheating.  Leveling only increases the amount of damage done.

If you don’t believe me, just give it a try.  I would encourage you to use as many different TFs as possible so you get a proper understanding of their capabilities and weaknesses.

Personally, when in competition I use a combination of Grey Slam Grimlock and Energon Grimlock.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Well I would mostly attack the pigs and perhaps stone blocks that can potentially knock over a tower.

It’s interesting that the overheating doesn’t decrease. Well, I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you all!

EDIT:

Also, is soundblaster better than soundwave, and sentinel better than heatwave? What’s the point of upgrading the single shot variant/original

Phillips
    @phillips

@daniel-cho my opinion is Soundwave is better than Soundblaster and Sentinal is better than Heatwave. Soundwave may be only one shot at a time but once leveled up and if you have Laser Beak accessory (acid rounds) he can clear most stages without breaking a sweat (still struggles with walking mortar towers). Sounblaster while he does multiple blasts at once they aren’t as powerful as Soundwaves. The blasts from Sentinal and Heatwave are about the same so go for the multi hit with Sentinal than the single hit from Heatwave.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I just unlocked EW yesterday, if i could rate her 1-10, she would be an 8 or a 9

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

okie.

Is thundercracker, and starscream and all of those guys any good? I can get thundercracker.

Joel
    @joel687

Thundercracker is good if you get the explosive rounds accessory. He sucks without it

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 yea, he does suck without them

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Actually, any bot sucks without accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I unlocked EWB’s Trident (+10% damage) accessory from a Steel Crate.

It was considered a “rare” item.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Windblade – new character

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.