Energon Windblade – new character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Windblade – new character

• this is just a topic to talk about this new character. :)

and yes i know the character hasn’t released yet but you can still get it as a buddy.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

When the original Windlade was released for some reason she was energon bot too! Maybe for a mistake? After a new Hard update she became normal bot.

I hope the older user they do remember that about the original windblade.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Energon Windblade

• weapon is similar to Windblade but shoots 3 at a time horizontally
    • equip EMP Rounds and it’s weapon will change to 3 electric ball-like thing similar to Barricade but horizontally, each electric ball has a laser and kinda rotate
    • destroys everything easily (with accessories, accessories upgrade, and overpower)
    • with EMP Rounds it can stun pigs, WMTs, and falling monoliths
    • defense is not her best asset but why bother when you can stun them all
    • has a hard time killing Boss Pig

Accessories

• Metroplex -Defense
    • Crown -Explosive Force
    • Trident -Damage
    • Swords -EMP Rounds
    • Pipes -Fire Rate

coolbug
    @coolbug

@lemongrab that’s regular windblade because you can only get her as a buddy, can’t unlock her yet. but that post is ok and good :)

coolbug
    @coolbug

oh wait nvm about that post @lemongrab sorry

woo224
    @woo224

Can we get the base percentage rating for each of those accessories? And does her projectiles launch targets in the air like original Windblade? And someone please compare her accessories with her original accessories.

Asen_77
    @asen

What materials are need for Energon Windblade upgrade to level 15?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Materials needed are Birdium and Anger Chips.
    Accesory pricing is all over the place. Pipes are 300 gems in Astotrain but 1000 tokens in the token exchange, Metroplex is 1000 gems or 1000 tokens

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – I see the name of your thread, but can’t read the actual thread yet.

I can tell you that there is no way to explain how much Bumblebee sucks. He is a strong contender for worst bot in the game. I have him at level 15 with every accessory. He has Terrible power when it comes to destroying enemies, and he is so fast that you can’t take out groups of blocks

Without accessories, regular Optimus is bad. (Still not as bad as Bumblebee) If you get the accessories, especially explosive rounds, he is much better. He is not a heavy hitter, but he can at least clear blocks and regular pigs

What does everyone else think?

Hope this helps

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

@joel687 Oh okay thanks. My bumblebee is level 6 so I suppose I should stop leveling him. My optimus is level 8 and I do have some accessories like incinerate rounds. I like his infinite ammo. How about soundwave?

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – Soundwave is, in my opinion, one of the best at clearing blocks. At higher levels, he can clear multiple block towers with one shot. I know he is one of the favorites of people in this forum.

However, be warned, he sucks against flying enemies and wmts. It is also hard to get the hang of taking out missles (that can be done with some practice, though)

Asen_77
    @asen

@daniel-cho Once you get Ratchet in your bot list, upgrade him to level 15, or higher that you can and then start to use him as a main bot. He will help you in most of the events to get very good scoring. You will just need to used with him and his power.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Is this good? Bludgeon is better because it has a faster reload even though it’s two shots not three. The reload time for EWB doesn’t make up for the triple shots.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@asen Ratchet is an event character. You can get him thru events, bundles, or Gold Crates.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@daniel-cho No one here will agree that Bludgeon is better than Soundwave. Blaster is better than Soundwave but he is an event character.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Yeah that’s what I thought. Mine destroys wood blocks in one shot but can’t one shot flying pigs. Even optimus can one shot them

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I was talking about bludgeon better than energon wind blade

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

But ratchet is simply reskin of heatwave or was it sentinel?

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@daniel-cho You can kill flying pigs with Soundwave if they are in group though.

No, E-Windblade is better than Bludgeon. Just equip EMP Rounds and it will stun pigs, walking mortar towers, and falling monoliths. Its fire rate is good and it can heal itself too.

Ratchet has different weapon and has quite faster reload. Asen manages to score high in events using him.

Notable Characters: Soundwave, Greyslam Grimlock, Energon Starscream, Energon Grimlock, Ultimate Megatron, Goldbite Grimlock, Ratchet, Deadend, Blaster, Energon Windblade.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

I may be off topic so I do apologize, but what is the name of the enemy that is flying, but it’s extremely giant and spawns missiles than kill you in one shot? I’ve never managed to destroy one of them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@daniel-cho

Boss-Pig (The hellicopter like with helmet)
    Unicron-Pig (The huge big pig with helmet that is behind shields and through lava-stone pigs)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@daniel-cho

You’re probably thinking of Boss Pig.

Joel
    @joel687

@daniel-cho – There are two big enemies. There is the floating Unicron head that flings flaming pigs at you. The other is Boss Pig. He is the head with the helicopter that shoots missiles.

Ratchet is a beast. At level 15, he pretty much destroys anything. (It takes a little bit for the wmts) He shoots lightning, so he can take out Unicron when he is hiding behind things. He is also slow, so you have time to destroy everything. He is also good for taking out Boss Pig missiles.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Okay thank you!

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Also it says on the wiki bumblebee is good against unicron. Is that true? http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Unicron_Pig

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Windblade – new character

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.