Energon Soundwave needs fixing

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Soundwave needs fixing

• Whenever I start a new level with this Transformer, he’s never at full health & his rate of fire is terrible. Anyone else having this same problem? Please fix this Rovio!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Remove your defense accessory. Rovio has a fix or the way. See this thread.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I don’t like him because his rate of fire. He’s easily one of my least favorites to play with.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Those “The Angry Birds Movie accessories from the last event (the Billy head/cowboy hat) seem to only serve as negatives to your bots progress, which explains why my Transformers became “normal” again when they were removed those accessories, so there’s no chance that those will be coming out again

Anonymous

Energon Soundwave’s splash damage is inexplicably weak compared to his non-Energon counterpart, too. It didn’t used to be; he was nerfed at some point, I think.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I wish they would put back the bug from a few months ago that removed the fire delay so ESW had constant fire. Or gave him an accessory like Ultra Magnus’ helmet that would give it to him. It completely changed the character and made him one of my favorites to use. As is now he is one of my least favorites.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gradientturtle7 any idea why energon soundwave has been nerfed?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Soundwave needs fixing

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.