Energon Fueled – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Fueled – New Event

• Scorponok, Energon Galvatron, Energon Grimlock and Energon Soundwave are in the exchange.

Only one bot can be used with energonicon. Energon Fueled is the bonus squad.

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

EG? Perfect!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Only sparks and that’s all 2 days light gaming and then relax…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

More like Energon Failed.

Get ready for an entire week where 90% of your competitors are other E. Grimlocks.

I really can’t see myself grinding out 8,000 token to overpower EG to L16 just for the measly +2% stat boost.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

More like Energon almost flawless for me.

Also, here’s a cheater. He is ruby crown Bumblebee.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

You’re lucky you didn’t have that many E. Grimlocks to compete against.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 2 is also Energon structures.  I guess we’re in for six days of the exact same thing.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Stupid to have those energons two days in a row, scores are bad to with them :(. And for those who are complaning about other Energon gromlocks, I have 8 with red crown in for the second day…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve got 14 E. Grimlocks on my board today.

Asen_77
    @asen

Yesterday I was thinking – after first day with energon structures what will be finger day in day two. Thinking about sharks day … but nooo. Lets repeat day ( happened for first time to be two days in a row ). Rovio just don’t let us forget the word :) – JARSU hahahahahaha ….

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I have 12 red crown E.Grimlocks on my board (including myself). 17 total. Edit: Make that 18. One of the three that wasn’t using E. Grimlock changed to using him.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

i am betting that also 3rd day will be the same finger day… better say i bet the entire event will be re-named as fingerogn Event…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Energon Fingered.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

3th day in a row Energon structures, what fun this game is :(

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

19 EGLs on my board today.  11 of them are red crowns.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Interesting i am start at the 13:00 hours those days Sleeping / Vacation and i am 35% Promotion first crown and because it’s half day playing… 2 times now i have maximum 6 people in my cohort and all of them were scoring so so SO DAM low like 350 – 400 and alone my self i won without broken the 25000 and i took 2 days in a row 1st place… Interesting…

Asen_77
    @asen

For me ranking is connected with your promoted bots. When you are low level of promotion, you are getting into ranking with similar players. And also when you start at the middle of the day, you get into something like new rank.

Because my time zone, My game day ends at 3 o’clock in the morning and normally I start playing at about 6:30-7:30 in the morning, so loosing about 3-4 hours of the day. Most of the time I am playing around 22-24 runs without reload. At this event I am with purple crown 140% EGrimlock and in my list are mostly another EGrimlocks with red crown and similar like mine ranking. It is hard to get into 500 points ranking. First place is unreachable at this moment. There is always player who spend very big amount of gems and getting 120-150 k points. I need two accessories and will try for 10 Gold Crates after them.

CougRon
    @cougron

What other ‘twists’ might they come up with for the standard event formula? One idea I had was for an ‘opposite’ event: you start out with a max percentage and then are subtracted for each rank your bot has-the ones with the least rank get the most rewards. Would benefit newbies and force veteran players to use neglected characters.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I just opened the 10 gold crates in the token exchange.  Good haul this time, with 3 bots leveled up and a couple hundred gems.  One of the bots promoted was beachcomber, from 13 to 14.  I had already started the upgrade to 14 and he was about 24 hours into it at the time.  Now, he still shows as being in progress,  with about the same amount of time remaining.  I will have to wait and see whether it’s now going on 15 for no additional materials and the same time, or whether he didn’t really upgrade instantly.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold Crates with tokens

CB087355-DDCB-46E1-8432-04AB80374B5D.jpeg

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I did my have two devices running the same game open to get two chances to get something good in the crates. First one was junk (some gems, two epic accessories and the rest could be gotten in steel crates) so I went to my second device and went with the sure thing and overpowered Energon Grimlock. If this event hadn’t been such a grind or if one of my main characters hadn’t been available I would have rolled the dice and opened crates again but I had put too much work (and gems) into this event to chance getting stuck with more junk.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Update: When beachcomber finished upgrading, he was level 15.  So, the insta-upgrade was to 14, but the upgrade to 15 then only took about a day and didn’t cost me anything in coins or materials.   Not bad.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Fueled – New Event

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.