Energon Cubes

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Cubes

• 1) Is there any advantage to obtaining additional energon cubes, once you have “filled” the capacity? Are they wasted, or do they make the shield last longer etc?
    2) Why do some items require only 1 energon cube to fill it up, whilst others require 2 or even 3? What is the significance?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Great question @illawarrior!!

Anonymous

@illawarrior2

1) No the cube is wasted. Once my cubes get to full I use them right before I obtain another one to get the value from them.

2) The more cubes you obtain the more powerful the effect is. For EMP it effects more things. For shield it lasts longer. And for Airstrike it does more damage.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade the knowledge source here. Appreciate you taking the time to answer

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Me and @optimuspig are a strong force :D.

Anonymous

I actually taught @optimuspig what he knows. Before you came on here he used to ask questions a lot and I would answer about 80% of them. There’s not many people on this forum :P.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

Don’t they re-fill your harts when using Energon Characters as well? I swear i have scraped through levels just by blowing the buildings (needed or not) when the “thudding” takes away 4 hearts in the first 2 seconds of the run? I think this happened with an Energon Lockdown? Am i imagining this? @partshade & @optimuspig

FWIW They also Give you 1 coin i believe.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade “I actually taught @optimuspig what he knows”

Yup, that’s why I’m still asking all these questions even now XD

(Just j/k, heh …..)

@hxadecmel
    yes, each “energon building” you destroy gives you one coin, one charge for your special ability, and for the “energon characters” they also heal you by half a heart. I’ve even had a couple of runs where I died but then got hit by an energon cube right after I died. Even though the node was considered a fail, when I went back to the main map my TF that had just died was restored to one heart symbol (the health display on the main map only goes in full heart increments) even though he should have been totally dead.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade & @optimuspig – I read all you two post. I’m getting Eggducated

andrea2222
    @andrea2222

If you have a few minutes to kill, the game you could play is Cube Runner. This racing flash game on the Android market is very addictive. To top it all, the game is available for free!

Cube Runner

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energon Cubes

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.