Energized – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Replies
  • coolbug
    @coolbug

sorry the screenshots are switched around, anyways, this is my best run this event :0 XD

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3 has not been wonderful thus far.

Aside from the one BP run thrown in, the other seven runs have been averaging about 650 points pre-bonus.

Joel
    @joel687

Pig City sucks. Those runs are averaging around 300 today. Of course, about half my runs were Pig City

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

After you unlock energon windblade, 4 accessories become available:

Pipes (1000) – 10% fire Rate

Metroplex (1000) – 20% Defense

Swords (700) – EMP Rounds

Trident (600) – 10% Damage

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So still no BP or Unicron for me. Yay.. -_-

coolbug
    @coolbug

just got a unicron run, there was to much stuff in  the way so i only hurt him 2 rounds.

Geli
    @geli

Today thus far:
    2 Boss pig runs (beach and Cobalt Valley) 1 Unicron run (Pig City) since a gem recharge. Might spend another 20 gems…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Scoring is all over the place.  My highest non-BP, non-Unicron run today was 2,002 points pre-bonus.

I’ve had BP once and Unicron once.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group is over 150K, yeesh.

Joel
    @joel687

First place today. I was fighting with four other people the whole afternoon, but they all stoped playing in the last 2 hours and got passed up. Sitting at 6307 tokens after 3 days.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In retrospect, I should have saved my tokens instead of buying the spark canisters.

The additional sparks don’t help me at all in this event since my TFs are already at +140% each.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In retrospect, I should have been less lazy and gone for the 150K level.

I would probably have been able to do it with 60+80=140 gems in recharges.

But I ran out of time.  Would have tried if I’d come back 20 minutes sooner.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Too busy this weekend, so I’m not competing for the new character in this event. Picked up the sparks and will either get the Pistols accessory or just spend all on coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has something strange happen today.

I had just started a new run and had collected the first two energon charges when BP showed up.

I accidentally pressed the Energonicon button, but my Energonicon (Glassor) failed to activate.

Anyone else encounter this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Four recharges (130 gems) today.

Got the 100K level and just barely squeaked into 1st place!

I made it into 1st on the back of a Unicron run on the 4th charge of my third recharge, with about 10 minutes left to go, and started monitoring for signs of competitor activity.

#3 made a move and just passed #2 and was right on my tail with 5 minutes left.

Went for the 4th recharge, did two runs, and shut things down with 2 minutes to spare.

Joel
    @joel687

Got 2nd today. Sitting at 8337 tokens with 2 days left. I might be able to get E Windblade at the end of day 5. Then again, I might take it easy. We will see how I feel in the morning…

Asen_77
    @asen

With three recharge for 70 Gems get 105k and first place. Currently collected 8199 tokens.

woo224
    @woo224

@pandaczar12

Does Energon Windblade have any other common accessories? (Sunglasses, Baseball Caps) Or does she have only her unique ones?

Joel
    @joel687

Since day 5 is stone block day, I am seeing much higher totals. I have been averaging about 1,000 points per run. I am going to try and finish getting to 10k in day 5… after I finish my beer…

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@woo224 Crown, Baseball Cap, Headphones, Sunglasses.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Crap, I think Im out. There is no mathematical way to get E Windblade. Im sitting on 6701 tokens and even if I end up first these two days in a row I have a very slim chance of MAYBE getting to 10K tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i am playing for fun i guess i migh use some gems to unlock her. As we speak i am sitting at 5445 tokens is her accessories worth the extra gems?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m hoping to keep my gems top-up when redeeming for EWB to less than 1,500 gems.

I’m not going to bother with the accessories.  The low-value accessories will eventually unlock through Steel Crates anyway.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have left around 31644 gems, if i try and collect another 1000 tokens with tomorrow’s last day with some of the missions i will have around 6500 tokens. so i need 2000 gems more to unlock her… ? hm…….

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Jeepers.  #1 in my group just broke 200K

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Energized – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.