Endgame – now what?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Endgame – now what?

• I’ve reached lvl 41, got 906 stars, got all classes. Mastery levels 8 and 1x 9.

It seems that I’ve reached the end game.

I can level up my mastery more, but am not in a hurry since I cleared all levels relatively easy.
    Just easy farming and buying mastery.

I also expect to have all lvl 41 sets soon since the exploit works for me somehow.

The events are fun, but I’m hoping for a hard one like the Dragons one before.
    Also looking forward to finding out the next star reward.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • aothulanhleo
    @ngkhanhhoang

Stay tuned. New hard updates are coming soon and you will be busy again :-D

Bossk
    @henjovr

Cool, any hints?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m also level 41, and there are a fair number of other 41s out there.

I’m slowing down, and will focus on mastery, picking up Sea Dog, and completing the caves. Otherwise, there’s not really anything to do.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@graugeist Pray to the gods of Rovio for luck on your GPM spins, since the bug has been fixed. That’ll keep you busy!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

My spins have sucked for a while, so I’m just saving for Sea Dog (Gang Up).

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

Lvl 41 as well.. Have got a lvl 41 set for nearly all except for Mathilda.

I’m lvl’ing up the mastery atm, only thing you could do is stock up on potions etc.
    Get Sea Dog next, might try priestess. It seems to work quite well with paladin and Spies.

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

so you guys have all finished all the caves? wow I am 41 with mastery of 8-9 on all and I still cannot get to the end of the caves yet (starting cave 9 now)! or are you only done with the island? regards, tony

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sunnysal — Yes, a lot of us are level 41 and have 3* all the caves. It helps if you have lots of powerful friends with good sets, but some people have done it with only the free birds. There are separate forums discussing strategies for several of the caves. If you don’t find them on the first page, look on the other pages. Good Luck!

Sunnysal
    @sunnysal

thanks, I have no friends, only the free birds, perhaps that explains my handicap. I also have yet to spend any money on the game for gold, etc. that may be holding me back somewhat too. thanks for the advice I will look around for the tricks to finish the cave system so I can be at “end game” too! lol, T

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I’m only on Cave 5 – I refuse to spam friends, so my supporting choices are limited. No worries, tho

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@sunnysal @graugeist — I know a lot of people, including me, don’t like Facebook; however, it is possible to create a game-only account so you don’t have to spam your real-life friends. I finally did that when I got tired of the slow progress I was making in the caves.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@graugeist I hate spamming friends, too, so I created a separate FB account.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I’m trying to level up through Mastery and hoarding Snoutlings, as well as ingredients for veggie cakes and cherry pig juices.

I’m also trying to 3-star all of the levels…but for some reason, there’s one I can’t find.

I’m currently at 903. The current highest amount is 906, correct? I know two of them are in the Chronicle Caves, but I can’t find the third one…

Anonymous

@marioandsonic The 3rd star is most likely in Maelstrom. You probably 2 starred it when you played.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@partshade

Why doesn’t that show it’s stars then?

Oh well…guess I better try to beat that. What’s the best strategy there?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@marioandsonic — I think there is an old forum thread on the Maelstrom. In any case you probably need your strongest team and lots (~30?) of all potions.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@mvnla2

I was able to 3-star it. Used a Paladin-Archmage-Rouges combo.

@partshade

Yeah, that’s what I was missing. Thanks! That was driving me nuts!

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

I’ll be all level 10 birds in a few days, 3 stars everywhere. Not sure that anything Rovio can do with Angry Birds Epic at this point to keep me playing it. On the other hand, I did spend about $45 real dollars, learned how to “Bot” the game to avoid tedium, and even how to hack it… But my $ are now being spent on Clash of Clans – over $125 in unused gift Visa cards I couldn’t find any other way to spend!

JustinSaneV2
    @justinsanev2

So what’s this about an exploit?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@justinsanev2 — There is a forum on the exploit; you may need to look on older pages. I used to be possible to get a guaranteed set item every time you played the GP machine. It was fixed a few updates ago. @henjovr is the only person I can remember who said it still worked 3 weeks ago. Would be interesting to know if it still works for him/her and what device, operating system and version of Epic.

Bossk
    @henjovr

It’s very strange, but my rainbow bar is still not resetting after making a roll on a friend’s GPM..
    Which means a free set item every day for me.

Epic version: 1.1.2

Haven’t done anything special, except having a full rainbow bar before updating. Dunno if that made the difference.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@henjovr Version 1.1.2? 1.1.3 is the latest for Android, do you not have an update for Epic waiting for you?

Edit: and just as I post that Rovio releases a new update (1.2.1) :-)

Bossk
    @henjovr

I meant 1.1.3 yes.

Haven’t downloaded 1.2.1 yet, am currently on wifi :(

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Well, head to head battles might be interesting to me now… I’m 100% level 10 with all birds, but as I reported, it gets stuck logging in on my Android emulator.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Endgame – now what?

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.