End of the Road Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@phillips

I didn’t even realize that there was a soft update until you mentioned it.

Do you recall when it was released?

Joel
    @joel687

My ipad is running version 1.23.3.6 Not sure when it upgraded

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig don’t know when it was released but my game auto updated when I opened the game 10 hours ago 6.5 hours before the end of day 2.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

For version .6 update
    I noticed it updated my iPad3 iOS9 when opening ABT on Friday 13 Jan 2017 at 04:08 UTC / GMT +0

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I came off of a Unicron run just now.

Hope that helps.

Phillips
    @phillips

Thanks still haven’t seen him. Just makes it hard during the week when I have work to reach the 100 token level without seeing him a couple of times.
    To finish 1st would be nice but my main goal each day is to reach the 100 token level.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Saw boss pig earlier

davie boy
    @dave-prince

A fitting title for this event, as it truly is the end of the road for me. I just spent the last year upgrading my bots (level 537) and finally was able to do pretty well in the special events. With some effort I could usually make a top 3 position on the leaderboards, but now I have trouble to make it in the top 10.

The last few events I have struggled just to get the sparks. I’ve spent at least an hour every day doing the daily quests. I even bought the first available spark bundle, yet I am getting blown away in the events by highly promoted bots. The sniping has gone crazy with the promotions. And don’t get me started on the constant nerfing of bots, weapons, and now pig lab..

Good luck to everyone who sticks with it!! I need to find something a lot more casual, and a lot less frustrating.

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Unicron twice today since the update

Joel
    @joel687

Is anyone else noticing an issue with the game’s connection to Facebook? I have had only one choice for buddy, along with the “connect to facebook” icon. A few times, I hit the facebook button to reestablish the connection, but no effect

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve never been able to establish a Facebook connection, ever.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve run into Unicron twice and BP once today.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just encountered Unicron

Phillips
    @phillips

Finally Boos Pig and Unicron have returned went AWOL on me for about 36 hours so hopefully they don’t disappear again.

Geli
    @geli

Had Unicron and Boss Pig recently. Now if I could just get Unicron in a non-Cobalt Valley run…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Yeah, those Cobalt runs are brutal with Unicron. It’s hard enough to hit him when he’s being shielded by the big cliffs, but it always seems like the manage to throw in a few extra missiles, and WMTs just to make things extra “fun”, not to mention dodging the monoliths.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I had in a node of 4 runs, 1st run with Unicron and 2nd Boss Pig, both killed like flies with the mighty Dead End full accessories everywhere lvl 14.

Joel
    @joel687

For those of you who have Drift already, can you check the token exchange for me? Are they offering accessories for Drift?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 yes, both of the accessories.

Joel
    @joel687

@coolbug – Thanks! I will be able to unlock Drift. I was trying to decide if it was worth going all-out to get extra tokens to cover accessories

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Since I just managed to get Drift (finally!) through good old hard work earning tokens and top up with some gems,

@joel687

Here are the accessories for Drift.

1000 Tokens for Great Sword: +10% explosive force
    325 Tokens for Hook +5% fire rate

Headpiece accessories:
    25 Gems for Headphones +5% Damage
    25 Gems for Baseball Cap +5% Transform Power

I don’t think you need transform power… Drift has been quite responsive transforming even at level 1.

Good luck! :)

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – Thanks. I’m close enough that I could grab him now with gems, but I want to save some for the Smokescreen event

Joel
    @joel687

@20qmindreader – Thanks. I’ll give it a try

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, Rovio added a token bundle for $4.99. This is exactly what I was asking for… until I see that it is only 1,000 tokens. Really, just 1,000 tokens?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Well @joel687 those 1000 tokens will be appreciated by some since the live event will end in just a few hours at 18 Jan 2017 00:00 UTC / GMT +0

Thus after these last few hours, it will be end of gaining up to maximum 1550 tokens if you got 1st place for 1 round of those 24 hours of live event.

1000 tokens may just be what you need to get that last thing…

For usd 4.99 can’t expect too much… ;) nice try, Rovio / Exient. It’s affordable, no doubt.

Now can someone please confirm, can this 1000 token bundle be bought multiple times?

Now that would be useful!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.