End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

Good job.  Funny thing tho, we play so hard all week for him.  Back during Beachcomber, my 7 year old nephew could only accumulate 1000 tokens, because “mommy won’t let me play enough”.  He gets one gold crate with, you guessed it, Dead End.  Probably the best reward of any player in the world for that event considering amount of time played.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

Next event with de in it will be alot easier now that i will have a squad member. And I will get his accessories

Also I am 403 bat pigs from nautica

Just finished the plasma yesterday. Got super lucky and faced i guess a bat boss with gs grimlock. Let it stay alive with a sliver of health til astro train flew overhead killing his bat rockets. Killed it at the end and earned 60. Then did an ad to make that 120 from 1 lv

seaspray
    @seaspray

I wonder what would have happened if you had of picked up Nautica during Novastar event, before you had all the plasma?  Was she offered as a reward?

Grimlock
    @grimlock

She was on list of rewards but for price it said rescue from piggy island

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

The difference from L15 to L16 and then L16 to L17 isn’t even noticeable.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Scores are pretty low again.  Averaging 457 points over my first four runs.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So then i will spend my tokens at the golden crate box and at one canister sparks.

bye-bye thoughts of overpowering Dead End!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

I’m overpowering him only because I have enough tokens and he’s one of my lineup (third position) in the Spark Run.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Same story here i have always 3rd in line at spark runs.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Yes, E-Starscream can kill Unicron and can finish Spark Run Lv 240 alone.

It needs to be Overpowered and equipped with upgraded accessories.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I wasn’t playing this event seriously but with red crown promoted Dead End it was still possible to gather 7,500 tokens. I used them to open 10 Gold crates. The tokens I got from the crates were kind of nice surprise because now I’m able to get some of the spark canisters. And of course the Dark Star Saber will save a lot of tokens in some future event.

10 Gold crates from the End of Line! Event

Grimlock
    @grimlock

assuming I finish 1st i can choose the big spark or get an accessory for my new bot. opened 10 steel crates after unlocking him and got his emblem in it but am looking at the one called clips

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m looking at 100K and 2nd or 3rd place today.  I don’t have the energy to chase after #1.  We’ll see how things go with 15 minutes left.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@grimlock

You should use the tokens to buy coins and then use coins to buy Steel crates.

There was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago.  Works out cheaper.

Basically 10 Steel crates costs 3,000 tokens.

3,000 tokens can buy 300,000 coins.

300,000 coins can buy 20 Steel crates

Grimlock
    @grimlock

The accessories i am after are epic so not in steel crates. Buzzsaw and clips

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

opened 10 steel crates after unlocking him

Typo?

seaspray
    @seaspray

grims just cleared 7500 and got DE yesterday.  Pretty sure he’s not rolling 3k tokens/day, before the daily challenge even ends, else he’d be picking up another bot.  He’s not upgrading everyone, so has coins to spend on crates.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

No i used coins i already had and got lucky and got his emblem. I never buy steel with tokens. I see the miscommunication.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Understood, lol.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Finished in 3rd.  Opened my 10 Gold crates.

Got 1,610 Sparks, 425 Tokens, and Overpowered Bumblebee (lol) from L15 to L16.

No gems.

Everything else was useless fluff.

Bought the 1,500 Spark container with my left over tokens.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have finished with 8704 tokens so yeah i will wait and i will open tomorrow 10 seconds before the new event start so this way if there is any chance i might win tokens hope to go at the next event…

And now if this works? but i am willing to give a try at this. So i am not telling you people to do it i just want to confirm something that i had in mind…

seaspray
    @seaspray

that’s risky, but really cool you’re gonna try it.  make sure you use the other 1204 first.  Good luck DK!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I know that it’s risky but… if it works… that will help and other people ;)

I don’t know if anyone tried this method that i am going to do tonight…

Asen_77
    @asen

I win about 13k tokens total and overpowered Dead End to level 18, get all sparks and also open 1 Gold Crate with almost 1000 left.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.