End Of Line! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 206 total)
  • Replies
  • seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam I also have no recharges and am at 9322 pts.  It does seem that at your level you have more available pts on the board than myself at level 289.  We are both using glassor, and I have 40% bonus more than you.  Yes you use Drift for stone, but at these 1 pt days for blocks, it doesn’t make up the difference considering glassor.  I think it’s fair to say that available pts increases with rank.  What is your opinion?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@seaspray i don’t think that pts increases with rank. After 4 years playing it’s all about knowing your bots how to use them and take advantages of their abilities. And also polishing your skill.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

Finally made a nice enigonicon. Had it when i quit before

seaspray
    @seaspray

@elpapam  Perhaps you are correct.  However, it could also be a “boiling frog” scenario, wherein the base points increase incrementally with rank, and is unnoticeable unless compared with players of lower rank.  As of now, I will remain open to both possibilities.

@grimlock
      SCORE!  I didn’t get Glassor until about my 3rd to last energonicon a few weeks ago.  Congrats.  Do you know the super rarium recipe to speed up your acquisitions?

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray I guess you need to see this topic which is full of useful recipes.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

No, I don’t need to see it.  I’ve got all 48, figured out the recipes myself through brute force.  Didn’t know that topic existed though, never dug far enough into the past threads.  Thanks for the reference though, wish I had of known earlier.  Would’ve saved me 2 sheets of paper and a lot of time.

moi
    @moifirst

@seaspray Professors Pig Lab is not only for making energonicons, but can also be used to generate e.g. super rarium. See the section high yield recipes near the bottom of the first page in this topic.
    If you don’t want to use this roulette-like system, you’d better get super rarium on the hard missions.(I prefer this.)

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

I take it back.  I do need to read that.  That’s more in depth than just energonicon recipes.  Thanks Moi.  I always assumed the chance of scoring gems was random given the 3 ingredients, but upon a cursory overview, it appears order entry might not be invariant.  My apologies for immediately disregarding your suggestion.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@moifirst

I can easily get 20 SRs a day, BPs or whatever.  Got more than I can deal with everyday, I just use them for trying to get gems.  But if order gives higher chance of getting gems, that’s useful info.  Missions are only for gems too.

seaspray
    @seaspray

according to my achievements, my SR average is 5/day over 9 weeks, but I didn’t figure out the recipe until about 4 weeks ago.

moi
    @moifirst

Do you know the super rarium recipe to speed up your acquisitions?

@seaspray It looks like I misinterpreted your question.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Is Dead End worth over powering? 8% level 15 – 16

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Shooting for 150,000 points today.  200,000 is unreasonable given the number of additional recharges that would require.

So far I’m at 102,000 after 24 runs (3 recharges and a completed Unicron run).  The Unicron run skewed my average, otherwise I’d be running at about 3,500 points (incl. bonus) per run.

Today’s scores are so highly variable, that it’s been really difficult to “budget”.

Probably going to need one more recharge before the day is done, unless I get lucky and score perk up a bit or I get another successful Unicron run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@rjfg007

It’s not a matter of whether Dead End is “worth” Overpowering.  It’s whether you plan to use him more than you use other TFs, for example is he part of your regular lineup of TFs that you use in the daily Spark Run?

If he’s an unloved/unused TF then no, don’t waste your tokens on the Overpower if you’ve got something else better to spend them on (e.g. 10 Gold crates).

But if you plan to use him a lot, and especially if you’ve been using your Sparks to promote him, then yes.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I opened and some steel crates now i am at an amazing funny number of tokens 6999

I am at 10th place i don’t make any recharges.

I forgot yesterday to run do a spark run :S

Grimlock
    @grimlock

looked up that one. i learned it legit my first playthrough before i got reset. but over the last few years i forgot.  this time staying low in rank i dont have the hard missions to gather sr. so every one i get has to be used right so had no room to experiment til i found it so i looked that one up.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It happened again, and it happens way too often to be a coincidence.

15 minutes left in the game, one “natural” remaining.

Complete the run, final score is just barely short of the next Challenge level (so for example today I ended at about 149,500 and needed 150,000).

Recharge one last time.

BAM!  Unicron shows up.

Couldn’t I have gotten him one run earlier?  No, of course not.

But seriously though, there’s got be an algorithm that increases the chance of stuff like this happening.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Man wonderful today i will make some cash :D Golden Blocks aka money Money Blocks Drift & Goldbrick en/con so to level up my stocks xD

Grimlock
    @grimlock

yeah nice day. also i am guaranteed to unlock dead end. was 12 tokens short and get 100 for last, got off in first

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ve yet to start Day 6.

I already spent 9,000 tokens to Overpower Dead End from L16 to L17.

I currently have 6,600 tokens in the kitty, so should have enough tokens by end of day to get the 10 gold crates.

The Sparks are probably out of reach, except maybe the smallest for 420 tokens.

seaspray
    @seaspray

day 5 took another 3rd at 28,984 pts, 345 base/run, 30 runs, 2 recharges at the very end to get 3rd and clear 25k.  No boss pig, no Unicron.  Shark day sucks.  (except for the fact that Roddy can kill them underwater before they jump, which is counter-intuitive for a fire weapon.)  I’m so freaking sick of Roddy vs stone blocks; this week’s been a battle.  Currently have a gut stomping 299 base/run after 6 runs on day 6.  225 tokens to go and I’m just gonna kick back and gold brick it for some coinage.  Forget the 500 sparks, I’m too tired to care.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Sweet, just scored 500 sparks on a steel crate.  Now I really don’t have to care.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I am sitting at 8243 tokens at the moment. so i will take it easy i might have extra tokens and for one of the two small spark canisters…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig How is Dead End at lvl 16 overpower? Does it worth to spend 8000 tokens to overpower him? I guess only armor is upgrading not fire power…?

Grimlock
    @grimlock

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/216355/2fryuwb35gg5ghskgk8aekrezgx65h3y.jpg

Finally got the 7.5k to unlock dead end

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End Of Line! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.